Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

XmSims Hair 69 (recolor) BySeluXereZ

by SeluXereZ Posted 16th Apr 2007 at 5:47 PM - Updated 17th Jul 2009 at 4:39 PM by SeluXereZ

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:10 AM
Looks very nice. Is it colour binned?
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 2:41 AM
oh I love those, it's gorgeous hair and these recolours are beautiful with it! good job
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:35 AM
Love the hair,thank you for sharing them with us. (Do we need a mesh to use the hair in game?)

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:49 AM
wooww...i love it...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 1:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saintvikki
Love the hair,thank you for sharing them with us. (Do we need a mesh to use the hair in game?)

Yes .. here

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 3:39 PM
Thank you for this recolour...is it colour binned?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 4:21 PM
see in your avatar i spot a jessica simpson, will you be uploading her?
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 5:40 PM
amazing texture. color binned, please?
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeluXereZ
Yes .. here

Thank you for the link.

They're making me feel so ashamed,
They're making me take all the blamed,
They're making me cold in the night,
They're making me question my heart and my soul
And I think that it's not quite right
Instructor
#11 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 12:38 AM
This is very pretty, I especially like the blonde color thing. Yay! BELCH.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 5:20 AM
Awesome recolors, thank you Also, I can't believe how perfect you got your Jessica Simpson sim! Please tell me you'll have her available for download! :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 3:25 PM
Gracias guapo!!

Libertad no conozco sino la libertad de estar presa
en alguien
cuyo nombre no puedo oir sin escalofrío...

Viggo forever!!!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 3:11 AM
Hi are you going to upload you Jessica Simpson sim i am such a big fan of her and she is the best sim i have ever seen of her!!!

-Christel-
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 8:42 AM
Wow! Not only are you awesome at making sims, you're amazing at recolors too! Great job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:34 AM
I saw this mesh and skipped it because the colors just didn't look appealing but now! Boy you did a great job, thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:30 AM Last edited by tristanson : 4th May 2007 at 7:18 PM. Reason: got the edownload to work
I absolutely love your work!!!!!!! I would love to know how to get your avatar Jessica Simpson. She is amazing!! I can't believe how true to life she is. Is it possible to upload and share? I would definately appreciate it and I'm sure the mod community would to. Thankyou for your creations.
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th May 2007 at 5:32 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 1st Aug 2007 at 3:30 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
your work is amazing... i am a big fan!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th May 2007 at 8:22 AM
so.. is this binned? two other people have asked and well no response yet. i think it would be good if it was said if it was binned or not. and well nice recolors too. i like how they all have natural highlights.

Vist my website
www.nostalgicsims.com

As long as you credit me go ahead and edit any of my clothing(from MTS2 and my website) and use them in your own creations. And please let me know I would love to see what you make!
Instructor
#20 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:07 PM
I thought nothing of the original mesh until i saw this. The highlights bring the whole mesh to life. Thanks. ^__^
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 5:23 PM
I love this hairstyle. The only thing that I don't like about the mesh is that the there's no hair in the back. XM needs to make another one but with some hair hanging down in the back instead of it parted onto both sides.

P.S. I would love to get the Jessica Simpson sim. She looks amazing!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 1:37 PM
Very nice. Espeacilly the blond one looks amazing. Great work.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#23 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 5:52 AM
Sadly XMSims changed their interface I think, I can't find the mesh on their site anymore.. I browsed through their 40+ pages too o.o I really wanted these recolors, they're gorgeous =( Is there any chance you'd include the mesh among your downloads here, in case they took it down already? TYVM in advance. ^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:25 AM Last edited by Beckahhseyz : 1st Apr 2008 at 7:40 PM. Reason: Found the mesh
Found it.
Quote: Originally posted by Afterlight
Sadly XMSims changed their interface I think, I can't find the mesh on their site anymore.. I browsed through their 40+ pages too o.o I really wanted these recolors, they're gorgeous =( Is there any chance you'd include the mesh among your downloads here, in case they took it down already? TYVM in advance. ^^

Yeah. I was looking for the mesh for bailelizabeth's recolors and I couldn't find it. I also looked through the pages as well to find something merely close to it.

Edit: I found the mesh. It's still located on XMsims. They've changed their interface, yes, but all of their meshes are still included on the site. You just gotta scroll down PAST the advertisement. They've put two meshes on one page. lol. Here's the link to the mesh, scroll to the very bottom, you'll see it.

http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair27.htm
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:20 AM
Thank you I looked all over for the mesh also. Now I can have this beautiful recolor for my sims
Page 1 of 2