Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Part II 2x3 Sung Gyu Sunburst Oriental Rugs Recolor

by nixie Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 7:11 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2007 at 5:20 AM by nixie : tallying pictures with packages

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 4:22 AM
Thank you so much, those are great! I will find these extremely useful in my game as I don't have any recolours of this rug.
Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 8:50 AM
Hi nixie, very nice recolors here and in your other posts and I thank you for the whole set, very well done, you choosed some very lovely recolors.

Just one point: sorry but I can't figure which one I have to download if I want just, for example, the cream one with squares. Are they listed following the order of the pics? The file name is not clear for me and the name of the pics doesn't match with the name file. And in each single pic there's no description. You stated that there's a pic attached in each zip (to check what recolor is) but that forces me to download quite all files and work later on them.
Just to explain myself (my bad english is a pain!): I've just tried downloading the file recolor11, assuming that being the sixth in the list referes to the sixth recol pic (the cream with squares) but opening the zip the jpg shows the burgundy borded with flowers, which is the third of the pics. In addition the package is named as recolor8.
Can you help? thanks
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:34 AM
Very beautiful rugs for smart Simmies who live in classy houses.Thank you so much for creating and sharing this gorgeous set.Hugs.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 10:20 AM
Finally some classy beautiful rugs!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 6:14 PM
Nice work I love the red one
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 6:44 PM
I'd concur with lamammaforever if it wasn't for the fact that I want them all. Great work, I've always gotten tired of the small selection of rugs.

I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:46 AM
These look really nice. Is there any chance you can make them into the 3x4?
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:39 AM
Hi i love the rugs, but where do i get the mesh for it? cant seem to find it thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th May 2007 at 8:58 AM
its a maxis mesh, sushi, but didn't know which expansion.

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Instructor
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 12:36 PM
Very nice! thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 12:18 AM
Love them, thankyou for sharing!