Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 30 -- Two houses

by plasticbox Posted 29th Apr 2007 at 6:16 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:24 PM by plasticbox

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 8:08 PM
Great work, as always.
Alchemist
#3 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 11:28 PM
I'm so impressed by your skill in putting the right things in little spaces and enhancing the maxis stuff. Very good job, plastix, thank you also for the CCs links, always useful (in the case someone missed the great stuff available here). Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th May 2007 at 7:00 AM
Thank you for sharing your wonderful houses. I practically use your homes exclusively because they are extremely well-made with very little CC. I can't wait until seasons comes out for mac so I can start downloading your latest work =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th May 2007 at 3:35 PM
Very nice, thank you!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:43 AM
Very nice work there! I like your works very much that I am creating a neighborhood for them solely for that purpose. By the way, I do not know the name of the neighborhood used for Backdoor Lane series. Also, do we have a layout of the neighborhood to determine where we are going to place those lots? Thanks!
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:49 PM
Very good work. Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 5:20 PM
needs more epansion pack data according to my laptop

O_o

Bon Voyage?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 6:08 PM
It needs NL, OfB, Seasons. I don't have any other EPs.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:45 AM
thank you