Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gorgon Hair

by Wicked_sims Posted 1st May 2007 at 2:52 AM - Updated 6th May 2007 at 4:41 PM by Wicked_sims

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:01 AM
Wow, that is very, very detailed. Nice job.

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:13 AM
This looks awesome however as you say it's extremely high poly.I got a question, is it animated? lol And thanks for sharing :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 4:44 AM
Always after anything different and interesting, I love it thanks for sharing.
Where you get the snakie bodies from as seen in you pics?
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st May 2007 at 5:20 AM
wow! This is Amazing!!! I myself LOVE GREEK MYTHOLOGY, I'm playing GOD OF WAR 2 and it's AWESOME!!! Can you make KRATOS too in God Of War 2, Thank you so much for making this, This looks Awesome!!! Great Job! :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:20 AM
Oh noes! It's Snakes on a Brain!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:33 AM
wow u are amazing!this is awesome and they looks so sexy!thanx so much 4 all hard work!hugs
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st May 2007 at 6:51 AM
Awesome and unique! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:10 AM
Great work. Thank you for sharing.

Will we get the snake bodies too?

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, Chapter II

Nippon-Funfair.org - The German Anime Manga Games Lifestyle Community
Field Researcher
#10 Old 1st May 2007 at 8:45 AM
wow! amazingly detailed!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Scholar
#11 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:31 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:21 AM
Thanx everybody.corvidophile2 , yes it is animated to sway and bounce when the sim moves her head. and for you others, the bodies are mine and i will also be posting that as soon is i get it packaged.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st May 2007 at 1:12 PM
I love greek mythology... I have a sim I've always wanted snake hair for, thanks a lot :D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 1st May 2007 at 3:30 PM
Great work ^^.
I always waited for a hairstyle for my medusa-sim ^^
Field Researcher
#15 Old 1st May 2007 at 7:29 PM
Really, really well done. Thanks! :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:11 PM
thanx guys, and ur right shadowterra, i never thought about the erinyes.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st May 2007 at 9:21 PM Last edited by dea_phoenixtraene : 1st May 2007 at 9:38 PM.
Hi!
This hair is wunderfull. It is exactly what I was searching for. Wow...
Tomorroy I'll come back and download. And Maybe I make some Recolors of it.
Moreover I'm looking forward to getting this body with the long tail.
You caanot imagine how happy I am.

Edit: It is just for women, isn't it? Simcouples of male and female nagini would be great.
Instructor
#18 Old 1st May 2007 at 10:24 PM
Outstanding! A really amazing look! You did a great job on the mesh and the textures! Bravo! I do hope you will consider doing a male version =)

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:01 AM
I'll be waiting for the bodies and my thanks in advance.
In the excitement of the moment and humor one cold consider using cow plant animation behavior those they can devour a helpless other sims. Thanks again for sharing...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:57 AM
Thanx, and now that u mention it i may just convert it to male as well. thanx for the idea guys ^_^

Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:44 AM
Wow this is so cool!! :] Thankyou
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd May 2007 at 7:17 AM
Awesome detail work! This is just stunning hair.
It would be great if you did make this for males as well, there was at least one male gorgon in Greek myth (Nanas) and a recent book I read had a male gorgon as the main villain.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:18 PM
OMG!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS!!!!! Please please convert it to male, I have one sim who is dying for it!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:26 PM
thanks so much for sharing . i have been waiting my whole sim-playing life for it .gorgons rock !
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd May 2007 at 3:51 PM
Now I can make a neighborhood full of snakes!!! Thanks for the great mesh
Page 1 of 2