Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Autumn Wolf - American Indian - Themed

by OUCloud Posted 2nd May 2007 at 7:36 AM - Updated 3rd May 2007 at 7:52 AM by OUCloud : fuzzy pictures

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th May 2007 at 4:02 PM
first off this is beautiful...as an okie myself (born and raised)
i love all things native american!
and i lurve your avie!
thanks for this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:45 PM
Thank you. I will be adding more native american theme things later. Got Indian Pony bedding to upload after I Re-take some pictures.

And what part of oklahoma ? i'm in okc .
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:32 AM
really? oh wow..I grew up in Shawnee...I went to the sac&fox nursery school out in tecumseh...small world eh? lol
I miss OKC..I do make it up there once a year for Red Earth
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:25 PM
Awesome, right now we're all getting flooded.. or turning into ducks ..quack quack lol

I've not gone to Red Earth yet. I do make it to some of the area pow wows though, Concho mostly.

Cloud
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:31 AM
Just lovely! I adore brown/orange/red hued stuff. I look at your creations and want to bake something with cinnamon or nutmeg (it's the colors)!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:35 PM
I will take that as a good complement thank you very much. I fell in love with that wolf and though how pretty it would make into a bed for sims 2 sooo glad i shared it

Walks softly upon the Earth, Feel her heart beat from within, Listen to the Wind for it speaks.. Listen to the silence for it talks.. Listen to your heart and you will Know...