Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(SEE MY ACCOUNT ON SAPPHIRESIMS FOR BETTER VERSIONS) Batman Begins, Batman1989, Two Face, Joker sim pack

by ooga booga Posted 5th May 2007 at 8:30 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM by ooga booga

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:46 AM
Great work, well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:58 AM
Ooo!
Nice.
Love Batman (Especially Batman Returns).
And Two Face is my favourite (?) character.
Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:22 AM
It is great to see Batman, Joker and Two Face as sims. I missed them in comics for many years.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:19 PM
great! I love the "Begins" dress! And awsome work with Twoface's suit! =D I loves you! xD ~~<3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:18 PM Last edited by cbr701 : 14th May 2007 at 11:19 PM.
There Is A Night Life Batmovile Replica Car Here in MTS2 WOW can some 1 Make Robin 2 complete my collection and a House http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100980Thanks If Posible
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2007 at 7:23 AM Last edited by ooga booga : 15th Dec 2007 at 12:34 AM.
Default thanks for thanks
I want you to know that I'me happy for people liking my first upload
and for cbr701 I will make robin just give me a PM on which version and I'll start as soon as I get it

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:13 PM
http://www.philreynolds.com/images/...batmanrobin.jpg Can U make This I Like Them both thanks if Posible and Thank U ooga Booga http://img.epinions.com/images/opti...-resized200.jpg
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:00 AM Last edited by ooga booga : 15th Dec 2007 at 12:36 AM.
I got a new computer, but it is unlikely that Riddler, Mad Hatter, or Catwoman will be finished (again) anytime soon with the delay. In the meantime I'me trying to get some current projects done such as the NEW Joker from TDK

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 7:10 PM
Oh, man! *bows* We're not worthy, we're not worthy! Awesome Batman suits, I am especially in love with the BB suit. Thank you for this! Just a question out of curiosity: did you finish TDK Joker?

"Replay the part, you stole my heart, I should have known you're crazy. If all I knew was that with you I'd want someone to save me: it'd be enough, but just my luck, I fell in love, and baby, all that I wanted was you..."
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:36 AM
you asked about having some kind of mesh for makeing short sims. i like the panguin. anyway, you don't need a mesh. there is a cheat code that you can use and it's permanent and you can alway change it back... though...
StretchSkeleton #
"#" = any number lik 1.1 or .5
play around with it....
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 12:11 AM
As for the 'permanent grin', just make his mouth that way with the plastic surgery station, extra wide and extra smiley. Or, if you don't want to 'cheat' to get that aspirtaion reward, I think the T.A.R.D.I.S. that someone on here made could alter facial structure and there's the Insiminator. That way it's not in their genetics and their kids won't be scarred for life!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 10:50 PM
thanks man really needed the batman begins suit also can you try making a dark knight suit