Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Durable Living Complete Set (+ FIXED bonus!)

by Ailias Posted 7th May 2007 at 6:47 PM - Updated 12th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM by -Maylin-

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:35 PM
More completers! Wow! You make Maxis objects usable, thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:46 PM
Your stuff is so USABLE! I use a lot of the white recolors of building stuff you did, too.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#4 Old 7th May 2007 at 7:52 PM
Ah...thanks! I like the Bonus stuff - reminds me of the way Maxis markets their stuff. At least your bonus stuff is something I will use.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th May 2007 at 9:13 PM
You're my hero!!! TY for the great completer sets!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2007 at 10:40 PM
I absolutely love your maxis match items! There are/were so many nice maxis items with nothing to match, and you're making them useable. Thank you sooo much! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:11 AM
Thanks, I was searching for a matching loveset to the couch a few days ago... You're my hero...
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:43 AM
Love this couch!! Now we have a set! Thanks!! Anyone out there ready to do recolors??
Instructor
#9 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:30 AM
I love this project- it makes so much maxis stuff usable again. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:50 PM
Omg!
You Rock! You Rock! You Rock!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:23 PM
Thanks! Just thought I would mention the nofowlematch sofa replaced the Quaint collection sofa in my game.

BD
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:40 PM
BHD OMG thank you how could I miss that?! I always change GUIDS but this time...
it is not lucky upload Im sure...
Posting fixed version..

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:58 PM
You. Are. My. GOD!!!! Thank you - THANK you - THANK YOU!!!!! I have *always loved* this sofa, but *nothing* ever matched it. I have hoped, prayed, even went so far as to consider BRIBING someone with a pony in order to get matching furniture for it. YAY!! This totally makes my day!!!

Now, if anybody out there wanted to do some recolors.... ;-)

Thanks again, Ailias!

All best --

Joy

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:15 PM
Hey! That was fast! Thanks again for all your hard work! This project you have been doing is great.

BD
Inventor
#15 Old 9th May 2007 at 12:22 AM
Thanks again so much! I really like maxis match items!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Instructor
#16 Old 13th May 2007 at 12:43 AM
Thank you very much for this set and the special Nofowle love seat.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#17 Old 14th May 2007 at 2:33 PM
These are nice, and I'm happy to report that they also work without Pets / with Seasons installed. (Probably means they require "Pets or later", not Pets specifically)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
Thanks!

It's just a few days ago, when I've tried making a living room with maxis stuff, and everytime I found a sofa or a chair I thought I like to use, I couldn't find a matching chair/sofa. It was really annoying and frustrating, so I ended up here searching for some maxis matching stuff and I'm not surprised finding your creations, because you're one of the "usual suspects" in my download folder.

thank you for your maxis matching stuff, like the atomic single bed and the atomic one-tile dressers (there can't be enough one-tile dressers...)

bye smelly
Scholar
#19 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 3:05 PM
thank you! this is great! I love matching stuff and it can be difficult sometimes.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 5:54 AM
I am ***SO*** happy to see someone else (you!) has done a completer set for this sofa. I'd had a few requests to tackle it, but after looking at how messy the mesh was I was dreading tackling it... now I'll just refer any further inquiries to your creations!

- /\/\sB -

Look! Something SHINY!
Soup from A to Z
Mad Poster
#21 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 7:33 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love the nofowle chair and always wanted a matching loveseat for it. You are the greatest! My you have been busy! I appreciate it! Love ya!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 7:31 PM
Thank you for all your completer sets!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 8:57 AM
Great set. I too love it when someone finishes what Maxis left unfinished. Are you going to do a full size sofa to match the Nofowle set? Would love to see it. If anyone is interested, the tweedy recolors that I did a couple of weeks ago, are of the durable value sofa. Now that I have a loveseat to match the chair I can work on the nofowle set.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
Original Poster
#24 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 6:59 PM
mizmugs
naturalsims site has what you are looking for.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 21st Mar 2010 at 1:14 AM
Thank you thank you thank you! The value sofa is one of my favorites but I rarely use it 'cause nothing matches it. Thank you so very much!
Page 1 of 2