Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Warlokk's Fashion Model - Sexy Swimsuit/Everyday

by roxxy Posted 8th May 2007 at 11:25 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:05 PM
First comment!
Yeah, you make a really good job, this mesh is perfect for these sexy swimwears!. Thanks for share
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 10:30 PM
I hate this mesh because it only further glorifies an unrealistic and unhealthy expectation of beauty. But nice job on the outfit. It's not like you made the mesh...or did you? I wouldn't call them "sexy" though.

"We are all but God's Sims" -Me
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 11:21 PM
great job!!!! Warlokkk is a meshing GOD!!!!!! I love this mesh and the swiwear you converted!!! Thanx much

stop by my personal site here. Now wouldn't that be awesome?
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChrisGriffin
I hate this mesh because it only further glorifies an unrealistic and unhealthy expectation of beauty. But nice job on the outfit. It's not like you made the mesh...or did you? I wouldn't call them "sexy" though.

No I didn't make the mesh, that's stated in my upload that it belongs to someone else (Warlokk), I wish I could mesh half as well as he does. So there's no point in knocking his mesh here. Not that he would care either way.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 2:15 PM
Looks like she's out in the snow! Isn't she cold? Great job on this by the way. JUST what I was looking for!