Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Milo Ventimiglia

by bunnylita Posted 8th May 2007 at 12:26 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 5:33 AM by bunnylita

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 1:00 PM
Great job!

(())
//\\
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:54 PM
He looks awesome! Great job. I also loved him on Gilmore Girls and he was the cutest boyfriend Rory ever had (she should have stayed with him, but whatever). So, thanks a lot for Milo.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:17 PM
Holy cow, he's awesome! What a great job you did! I think he should be featured. And did you know that you can catch up on episodes you've missed online? I don't know if that's an option for you while you're on a Roman Holiday, but you shouldn't have to miss the end of one of the best shows on tv if you don't have to!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:46 PM
Great work bunnylita! I've been working on some Heroes characters as well. I got stuck on Milo as he is just so hard to sim. Looks like i don't have to sim him after all! But you did an amazing job at simming him. Seriously i admire how he looks exactly like the real thing :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FionaSkye
Holy cow, he's awesome! What a great job you did! I think he should be featured. And did you know that you can catch up on episodes you've missed online? I don't know if that's an option for you while you're on a Roman Holiday, but you shouldn't have to miss the end of one of the best shows on tv if you don't have to!

Yeah, I know about watching the episodes at the NBC website, but you can't watch them on the website if you're out of the United States. I'm sure I'll figure something out.

And thanks to everyone who liked my sim. I really appreciate it.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 6:51 PM
Milo is sooo cute I love him in Heroes

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:33 AM
Squee! He's such a cutie, I loved how Jess and Rory were together.
Instructor
#9 Old 9th May 2007 at 1:27 PM
Hum, I don't know this person, but, I still think that you make a good job on him.
Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:29 PM
What a hunk ,thank you for making him .
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th May 2007 at 4:42 AM
Great likeness! I'd like to see all the characters in my game. I love this show it really keeps you glued to and coming back. thanks a lot!

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Instructor
#12 Old 11th May 2007 at 6:56 AM
Milo rocks, thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2007 at 7:54 AM
he is the hotness! love him.
great job.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:04 AM
Oh wow, hot hot hot! I have been looking for him Thanks for uploading this!!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:47 PM
i live in hungary and i love HEROES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love peter, hiro...(L):D :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc why did you do hiro in sims?:Dand niki or jessica??? or simone???:D:D:D