Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim Air Flight 815

by crocobaura Posted 10th May 2007 at 12:33 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM by crocobaura

306 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 269 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 13
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:48 AM
Cool idea! I like the t.v in the seats.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:49 AM
Holy Cow! That is one amazing creation

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:49 AM
WOW! Impressive! Are those actually working TV's omigosh Your piccies are such eye candy too, I'm uber excited ^_^ I'm so going to load up the game like right now to check this out...thanks ever so much this
Instructor
#5 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:50 AM
Thank you for this wonderfull job!!!

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:50 AM
Whoa! This is a good one!
Ever creative as always.
Keep it up!

--
Ken Spyce
Simming from inside the Phantasmic Mansion
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kitanazworld
WOW! Impressive! Are those actually working TV's omigosh Your piccies are such eye candy too, I'm uber excited ^_^ I'm so going to load up the game like right now to check this out...thanks ever so much this

TV's are painted on the back of the seats, and working TVs can be placed over them. I figured you might not want working TVs in front of each and every seat.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:04 AM
This is completely freaking amazing! I'm speechless here! *downloads*
Alchemist
#9 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:25 AM
I can't believe my eyes when I realized it is a house lot. At first, I thought it was another one of your mesh airplanes.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:25 AM Last edited by patul : 11th May 2007 at 8:34 AM.
Great job crocobaura !
really ammazing ....

Thank you

CONGRATULATIONS ! A deserved feature !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:37 AM
Wow! This is so amazing! Thanks a lot! *hugs tight*

Some flowers bloom only in the imagination.
Instructor
#12 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:38 AM
Really astonishing, fantastic, well done!

Retired...

kind of.
Space Pony
#13 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:43 AM
This is awesome, I'm amazed!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Alchemist
#14 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:01 AM
And now for something completley different! What a great idea! I can´t wait to see it featured in movies! Or at Featured Downloads.
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:07 PM
This is amazing! Its truely a work of art. Tell me, would it be possible if you could recolour the plue sections of the texture to red? That way, it would make it a hell of a lot easier for us Machinima Makers to use it in a movie.
Thanks.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#16 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:10 PM
Amazing job crocobaura! This is just fantastic
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:11 PM
omggg! nice.. ;* Thanks! ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Alchemist
#18 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:30 PM
Very cool, croco, it's super! For some reason I'm not surprized of this your creation: since you uploaded the crashed plane I was waiting for something like this one, a natural evolution of your creativity. Thank you forever. Kiss and ciao
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:45 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 19th Apr 2008 at 6:54 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
woah...that is crazy awesome. That took some serious meshing. Makes me want to get into lot creation. But for now, I'll stick to object meshing.

Go here for my more gory objects:

MY GORY SIMS 2 OBJECTS

MTS2 HACKED!!! - 0wn3d
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:02 PM
Well every one has saisd it all.....Wow!!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:30 PM
And this is not featured, because.....?
lol
AMAZING!
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:43 PM
I love it!!!

What a great idea. You did a fantastic job and obviously put a lot of work into it.

Well Done!
Inventor
#23 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:05 PM
Very cool - and perhaps you could build an invisible room around the living area, so that snow won't get to the sims?

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:31 PM
crocobaura! Where did you download that suit in the 7th picture?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:32 PM
I didn't download it only because I mostly just build houses, but the work you've done with all of this is just SO huge that I had to click the 'Thanks' button! Good luck creating more!
Page 1 of 13