Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Professor R.J. Lupin

by penguiny7 Posted 10th May 2007 at 2:09 AM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 1:07 AM by penguiny7

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:46 AM
Wow, he is most awesome Good ol Remmy is one of my favourite characters and you've captured the movie portrayal perfectly.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:50 PM
Great job, and you have just made it that -little- bit more realistic by adding those scars. Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 12:56 PM
If there was ever a need to have Pets/be bitten by the Leader of the Pack...

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:04 PM
Wow, fantastic job! *.*
He's great!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 2:45 PM
He is amazing! You portrayed him very well!!! Thnx so much, best one of him I've seen.
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:12 PM
THIS is EXACTLY what I have been looking for. He's perfect. You've made my day, thank you
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:22 PM
This is great! And your Snape is pretty good, too. I especially like that you made the post-wolfie damage optional.

I'm outta here like I'm on fire!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:46 PM
Wow, excellent job!!! :^DDD

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:48 PM
Great job! I love Lupin, he's my favorite.

And I don't know who decided he should have that mustache in the movie, but it was pretty ridiculous looking. Hehehehe.
Inventor
#11 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:22 PM
Wicked, as Ron would say.
I love Remus and wish more people would make him and accessories for him, but alas, I see none. Anyway, I love the detail you put in to him. The scars and scratches improve it because without it wouldn't seem right.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Mad Poster
#12 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:01 PM
Lupin is one of my fav characters. Thanks for making a great sim of him. He looks just like the actor and you did a GREAT job on the herringbone tweed of the suit. It looks so "tweedy"! Thanks!!
Instructor
#13 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:29 PM
Yay Thanks for the sim, now I can hook him up with my Tonks sim. Remus is quite a catch, especially with all that great detail
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Aug 2007 at 4:30 PM. Reason: is a 'thanks' post
Moony is my absolute fav in the books. I love him, and your version is very good. Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:15 PM
Great job! He looks just like Remmy!
Instructor
#16 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:35 PM
Lupin is the coolest! And your sim looks just like him.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:11 PM
This is a really nice job - it looks like the actor, but definitely also has some of the mild weary feel Lupin has in the books. You combined the two very well! You also did a wonderful job on the skin and scars... Thanks very much! I wish there were more renditions of the characters like this!

Spaceman

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th May 2007 at 11:12 PM
Great job! He looks amazing!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th May 2007 at 5:25 PM
It says it requires an expansion pack for me. I have the base game and nightlife. Does it require something else?

Love, softness, madness...
Forum Resident
#20 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:17 AM
HUNK!
Thank you so much!
Can't wait to play with him in my game *wink wink* :D

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:28 PM
Yeah I like it a lot! I forgot, he is not the bad guy in HP3 right? Don't remember. Anyway, doesn't matter, this is a fantastic download, thanks!!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 5:10 AM
Thanks so much for the Thewlis-inspired Lupin! I adore the actor, and Lupin is one of my favorite HP characters. Yay!
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 2:28 PM
Wow, this is great! This Sim really looks like Lupin!
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 1:15 AM
awesome job! it looks just like him! remus is one of my all time fav harry potter characters and you portrayed him perfectly! thanks!

D-Qwon: Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
D-Qwon: All right then, let's get started!
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:35 PM
All hail the great Remus Lupin :D
This is fantastic, even with the ridiculous moustache Thanks a load for this!
Page 1 of 2