Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madison Baby Suite- Maxis fabric connected

by hopebayler Posted 12th May 2007 at 12:15 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:22 AM
Beautiful!! thank you

Please God, put your arms around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth.
Instructor
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 6:51 AM
wow wow, amazing, thank you so much
Instructor
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 8:29 AM
this is great! thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 9:30 AM
Thanks you guys for your kind words.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Please do not PM me, I am not playing or creating for the sims 2 anymore.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 12th May 2007 at 7:00 PM
Thank you Hope So happy when I see your name, I know it's going to be something really nice that I am going to have a lot of fun with. Thanks for posting this here, I enjoy what you post at the other site as well. I really like the rug with the stars in this set, & I always like to put a canopy over the cribs, it looks great! :lovestruc The changing table is great too, I like the design & size of it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th May 2007 at 6:09 AM
Thanks Ghogin Im glad you like my work.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Please do not PM me, I am not playing or creating for the sims 2 anymore.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
This is lovely its gonna luk gorgeous in my farm house thankyou xx
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 3:20 PM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 2:00 PM
The link for PC Sims goes to a domain name holding page - have they let their hosting lapse?

But gorgeous set, have downloaded and can't wait to use it!
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 10:14 PM
beautiful!! I can't wait to make one of my sims prego with qauds so I can use it in there nursery. keep up the great work
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:35 PM
Hi Hope. I absolutely love your set. I have downloaded the file, but for some reason my game crashes whenever it is pasted in my downloads. I am new to this site and I have only added a few mods, so maybe I am doing something wrong? Have you heard of this happening to anyone else? I would really love to use this set in my quickly growing nursery.

Thanks in advance. Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 7:48 PM
I love this set but I don't have WinRAR only WinZIP

Everything in this room is edible,in fact even I am edible,but that my dear chld is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 2:25 AM
Google WinZIP it free follow the info for D/L and thats it ur all set. Hope that works for ya.
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 3:19 AM
Really great. ♥
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 6:20 AM
Hi Hope!

I just joined a little while ago, and I first saw this set when i was looking at the 'Caden' twin set, and I LOVED it. I was so excited to download it, but I'm having the same problem as StarFyre. When the Madison Nursery file is in my download folder in the Sims2 folder, my game won't load. The screen freezes up on the first loading page, and stops responding. I'm wondering if you have any idea why it does this.

Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 1:50 AM
oh its so cute!!!!! I love it and was just wondering if you can put babies in it.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:21 PM
Default me too
Quote: Originally posted by StarFyre
Hi Hope. I absolutely love your set. I have downloaded the file, but for some reason my game crashes whenever it is pasted in my downloads. I am new to this site and I have only added a few mods, so maybe I am doing something wrong? Have you heard of this happening to anyone else? I would really love to use this set in my quickly growing nursery.

Thanks in advance. Beautiful work!

happened to me too. i had to restart my game. do you use windows XP? its what i use. and i have Double Deluxe. if you do too, then that might be it :p

Girl Addicted To Sims
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
Hi, really love this set but I'm having the same problem as some others, my game crashes in the loading screen. I also have Double Delux, is this the problem? If so, any way of getting around that?
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 12:06 AM
hey i downloaded this for my game but it wont show up plus it took out any other cc cribs i had in my game do you know why?

~*doodle~*
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 10:02 PM
Umm im new to downlodeing and i have: sims2 doubled deluxe,pets,university, and bon voyage. I downloded this and put it in the downlode folder and i cant seem to find it at all when playing sims. But my game loads perfectly fine with the double deluxe. I noticed others are having problems with the game not even working. Did i do something wrong? Do you know what i can do to fix my problem of not being able to find it?
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 8:36 PM
For the people who are having problems:
1.If you have anything that conflicts with this set decide what you want in your game and choose one.
2. Delete the file and re-download it
3. If nothing above worked for you... well your basically screwed
Test Subject
#23 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 1:40 AM
It chashes my game, but I deleted all files except the cradle, and worked.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:29 PM
Thanks so much! I LOVE IT! (: Please Keep making baby items!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2014 at 3:57 PM Last edited by mustluvcatz : 23rd Mar 2014 at 4:09 PM. Reason: translating
obrigada e realmente lindo

mod edit: thank you and really beautiful