Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castaspella

by Go Go Glamour Girl Posted 14th May 2007 at 3:25 AM - Updated 20th Jul 2011 at 1:28 AM by Go Go Glamour Girl

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th May 2007 at 8:47 AM
Wow,amazing!
Instructor
#3 Old 19th May 2007 at 11:13 AM
Geez, great work. Those clothes are pretty much identical to the real thing.

Retired...

kind of.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th May 2007 at 12:12 PM
Woohoo! My favorite She-Ra action figure! (I think they are all my fave but this one is my fave-fave!) I love Castpella and still have my doll Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th May 2007 at 4:02 PM
Ohmigod! You are so awsome! I use to love She-ra And friends when I was a kid. I don't have any of the dolls anymore but you are makeing me wish I did.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th May 2007 at 4:24 PM
I love all of these! Please keep making more; they're fantastic, and I LOVE the clothes! =D

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th May 2007 at 4:36 PM
All of your She-Ra and friends dolls have been so amazing! You're doing an incredible job. I love all the detail you put into each one. Thank you!

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:34 AM
OMG...I LOVE these!!! She-Ra was the best! I loved playing with the She-Ra dolls (and my He-Man figures too...hee hee) I'm eagerly downloading now!!! Please...please...make more!!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:37 AM
Casta was my fave character next to Catra - Im looking forward to your future creations. Perhaps Dreamweaver and Scorpia? Or Doubletrouble to get more into the bad girls club. >:D