Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heero Yuy(Gundam Wing)

by Nekrokid88 Posted 18th May 2007 at 1:36 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2009 at 7:24 AM by Nekrokid88

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:24 PM
Cute sim! However, my name is spelled alkaloid, and the mesh is by Arcia.

The link is here, for anyone who got confused by the name spelling: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=230901
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:49 PM
Ooops...Bodyshop and tiredness,when you catch me.. :S

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 5:31 PM
Yay. Any chance you'd do Zechs and Treize, too? 7 is a lucky number.

Rosesims has a long male braid. It's not perfect, but it has bangs - and its a long male braid.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:33 PM
I'm just wondering, are you going to do the females from Gundam Wing or only just the males?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:47 AM
Anasazi,asking if i'll do Zechs and Treize: Maybe,If i have time.I'm trying to finish the 5 G-boys before anything.They are all sculpted but need some improvements aiming the hairs(I think i found a braid for duo,will have an answer soon).But yeah,I could be able to do them.I could.If i have time.

SerenaInuyasha,asking if i'm going to do the females or just the males: well,maybe i'll do the females too,but I think i can sculpt the male's faces better.I could try,when I have finished with these I already have.I'm not going to do all the characters,tho..
If you need a particular female,I *could* make it.

But remember guys,I have a life.^^''.

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:32 AM
I LOVE YOU! I totally squealed when I saw this. The only place I know of where you can find a descent braid would be Rose's site. http://www.rosesims2.net

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:10 PM
Hm.Ok.Next uploads will be longer to arrive because my game crashed and I've lost 3 of my 4 other G-boys.
I'm going to redo them from scratch(using other's meshes as usual,as i'm a sculpter,not a mesher or whatever).

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:42 PM
Heero~ XD He's a great sim, thanks so much for uploading! Yay for the Gundam Boys~
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 7:43 PM
Another sim I see perfect in the game, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 8:36 PM
great work!