Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quatre Raberba Winner(Gundam Wing)

by Nekrokid88 Posted 21st May 2007 at 3:59 PM - Updated 9th Oct 2009 at 7:22 AM by Nekrokid88

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:23 PM
Oh, Quatre! You were so quiet and refined! <3

Looks like the mouth needs to be tweaked but I like your version of Quatre! Nice choice in hair too.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:28 PM
Eh.. I don't care too much for the choice of hair. I would prefer hair more closer to the character's version. Same with clothing as well. It's a nice attempt though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:22 AM
I am so glad you're doing this, he looks really good. I imagine the hair would be rather impossible to fine, and the clothes don't bother me so I think you did a really good job.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:04 AM
He's my favorite GW character. ^_^
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:08 PM
Default Elementary!
Quote: Originally posted by Spirit Fox
Eh.. I don't care too much for the choice of hair. I would prefer hair more closer to the character's version. Same with clothing as well. It's a nice attempt though.

'Simming' a character isn't all about hair and clothes. I believe they did a very good manipulation of the face. The facial structure fits Quatre well.

[COLOR=green]I like tea with my cake on Saturday afternoons.[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th May 2007 at 9:52 PM

Hm .I dont know if you noticed,but I used the same outfit for all my GW characters.Plus i'm not a mesher.So well,that's it.Sculpting a sim is enough for me.

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:27 AM
Looks really good. I <3 GW.
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 2:54 AM

Nice attempt? These skins are beautiful. It's impossible to make skins look exactly like the characters. These, however, come very close.

I love your Gundam sims. The ONLY thing I've been trying to change is to fix that awesome hair mesh you originally had for Heero so that I can make it compatible for adults; that way I can give Heero the cool hair and still have him be the same age as the others. Or I'd like to change the other boys' hair meshes to be compatible with teens. But I've been reading the tutorials and things on hair tweaking and all of them confuse the heck out of me O_o I just don't have the aptitude for this kind of thing.

Just do your best, and leave the rest. 'Twill all come right some day or night.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Souji-kun
Nice attempt? These skins are beautiful. It's impossible to make skins look exactly like the characters. These, however, come very close.

I love your Gundam sims. The ONLY thing I've been trying to change is to fix that awesome hair mesh you originally had for Heero so that I can make it compatible for adults; that way I can give Heero the cool hair and still have him be the same age as the others. Or I'd like to change the other boys' hair meshes to be compatible with teens. But I've been reading the tutorials and things on hair tweaking and all of them confuse the heck out of me O_o I just don't have the aptitude for this kind of thing.

Hm I didnt make any meshes..so it's not my fault..
Am a sculpter,not a mesher..sorry ^^'

A.k.A SyntheticParadise
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 5:39 PM
He's a beautiful sim, and plays wonderfully - thank you for uploading! Quatre's such a cutie~
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nekrokid88
Hm I didnt make any meshes..so it's not my fault..
Am a sculpter,not a mesher..sorry ^^'

*Pats* It's okay, I know. It's got nothing to do with the skins themselves. I love them. I was only saying how I wish I was better at tweaking things up, since I loved Heero's first hairstlye.

Just do your best, and leave the rest. 'Twill all come right some day or night.
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 7:39 PM
Thank you so much!
Is perfect and so far I have not had any kind of problem with him ...
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 7:24 AM
Oooh, thank u thank u thank u! I've been wanting to make a Gundam team since forever! This site's search engine is worthless so it's hard to find anything.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:46 PM
hmm.i thought he was a teen..?he isn't?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pikkisfani
hmm.i thought he was a teen..?he isn't?

Nope. I don't like simming young characters because they usually become ugly when turning adult.

Also, sorry for the time it took, I don't think you even bother about reading that now..

I just stopped playing the game because of my computer, so I don't go on this site pretty often.

A.k.A SyntheticParadise