Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 2 +Outbreak+: Alyssa and Yoko

by BeingNectarine Posted 22nd May 2007 at 2:34 AM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 10:39 PM by BeingNectarine

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th May 2007 at 7:39 PM
This looks great And I think that maybe Yoko would look more like in the picture with a Louis skintone.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2007 at 9:26 PM
She does have a Louis skintone. D:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:22 PM
Nice work! :D

Yoko was always one of my favorite characters because she was voiced by Alyson Court, a great actress that also voiced Claire Redfield in RE2 and Code Veronica.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th May 2007 at 11:54 PM
Nice work! ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:11 AM
Cool work! I love Alyssa!
I'm sure she is going to fight zombies in my hood, since my girlfriend downloaded the "zombie apocalypse" hack.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th May 2007 at 4:43 AM
Awesome! Now its like my two favorite games in one =D Thank you very much!
Instructor
#8 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 2:57 PM
Great! Only, I think Alyssa doesn't look like herself. I mean, she looks more like Nicole Kidman.

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:04 AM
wow! these are amazing!!! Thanks Can you make David King and the others =D?
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 7:21 PM
Hey Nectarine great job on these.
One thing though, the site you have listed for getting Alyssa's hair from. It's not there anymore.

I used one of the in-game hairs for her and it sorta works, but I'm just wonderin will you ever be fixing that?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 1:32 PM
nice models.

i'd download them if i could manage to find there hair.
shame you didn't just post a link to it (or include it) to save everybody the trouble of searching for a site that has it. especially when that site could change rendering your simple directions to find it useless. and it has changed, the lowest free female hair is #1995 on page 1. there is no #0121, especially not on page 61
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by zaroba

i'd download them if i could manage to find there hair.
shame you didn't just post a link to it (or include it) to save everybody the trouble of searching for a site that has it. especially when that site could change rendering your simple directions to find it useless. and it has changed, the lowest free female hair is #1995 on page 1. there is no #0121, especially not on page 61

Found Alyssa's hair! (after like a year since the last post, but whatever...)

it's in Peggy's free female hairs, page 20 (not 61 ), #002115. The filename should have "blonde" in it somewheres.

Hope that helps! Unless I'm the only one who still wanted a Resident Evil Outbreak House
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jan 2010 at 12:03 AM
Huh, Awsome simss, and dogofglee, We wouldn't mind if you post a dirct link, or the address at least. Also, Nectarine, I hope your making all the regular characters for RE Outbreak and Outbreak #2. Especially if you could make David and Kevin. And BTW,
I love Yoko and she's my most playable be because she dies less as quick*, and she hold double the items.

* Her Virus spreadation goes half as slow as many other characters.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Dec 2015 at 1:27 AM
yoko isn't installing, it's saying that i need a expansion pack...