Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Update: Laundry Detergent *FIXED* PLEASE RE-DOWNLOAD 2 new meshes: a washing machine and a functional laundry detergent * Add: V2 Larger washing machine and a recolor

by -Maylin- Posted 22nd May 2007 at 3:06 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2011 at 3:31 PM by leesester : fix image links

145 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:19 PM
Thank you, excellent! I'm all for my sims having a dose of my own reality.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:19 PM
What an awesome idea! I can't wait to try it out.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:20 PM
this is great i search a long time for this

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:43 PM
Just wonderful, Thank you, Now we need a dryer like this that matches and has animations, Thank you for your wonderful work.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:58 PM
Very useful and a great help to furnish a room as a laundry

Merci Maylin

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:09 PM
Omg! Haha! XD You read my mind! I was thinking about this idea when sims 1 came out!! Thank you!! :D:D:D
Forum Resident
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:25 PM
kool as always
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:32 PM
cool ....i have never understood why maxis didnt put laundry stuff in the game ...clothes do get dirty ....wonderful job ...downloading now

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:46 PM
very cool, thanks
Mad Poster
#11 Old 22nd May 2007 at 4:55 PM
Wonderful stuff!!! Thank you maylin.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:17 PM
Wow!It's just GREAT!I've really need this...I remember when I've tried on my own make a washing machine...the mesh was e...not looking like a washing machine o,O.I just love your meshes!!!GREAT JOB!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:17 PM
Fantastic, absolutely marvellous! Do I smell a feature?
#14 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:48 PM
Whoa thats amazing Maylin, great job!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:50 PM
Hey do you think you could make it autonomous? What would be great is that the less neat the person is, the less they'd want to wash their clothes.

Try very hard to make that better because not everyone would download a new object that isn't autonomous. So please make it autonomous according to their neatness? And it would also be great if they gained some cleaning using it.

I am installing seasons today.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:22 PM
This is really cool! I know I'm being cheeky (sorry!) but any chance you or soemone could recolour the detergents to Ecover covers?
http://www.ecover.com/gb/en/Products/

My sims like to live in eco friendly houses! ;-)
thanks though! Great mod
xxx
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:54 PM
What a great idea!! i love how it raises hygiene, those damn sims always fight at the bathroom! lol Thanks Maylin!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:00 PM
This is exactly the type of reality based, practical, object that I would want Maxis/ EA Games to put in a Stuff Pack or EP!

It's time to workout: "Gramb a chambliss! Flab leeb!!!"
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by okalani
Hey do you think you could make it autonomous? What would be great is that the less neat the person is, the less they'd want to wash their clothes.

Try very hard to make that better because not everyone would download a new object that isn't autonomous. So please make it autonomous according to their neatness? And it would also be great if they gained some cleaning using it.

I am installing seasons today.

Great idea indeed, but I'm just a beginner with BHAV so if someone wants to help me for that, I'll be very glad!

SuperNiki: The detergent is very easy to recolor. I'm sure you can do it and upload it to MTS2

Corvi: The same in my game

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:10 PM
This is fantastic and I am glad you made it for us. I would like EA to try to make our games more realistic and include things such as a washing machine and many more things.
Thank You so much for creating this. For your first animation object I think it is great and I love how it looks in the game.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:23 PM
Eeeeek! Omg you're super!

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:03 PM
Are you going to make a dryer too? Can't be a washer without a dryer.
Instructor
#23 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:03 PM
Nice work!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#24 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:15 PM
This is Great Thank you Very much.
ps Your English is Brilliant i would not have known it was'nt your native lanuage if you had'nt said!
Forum Resident
#25 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:22 PM
u are amazing!this is awesome!thanx so much!
Page 1 of 6