Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Outerwear for Child Male

by iamliz13 Posted 29th May 2007 at 2:10 AM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 6:23 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th May 2007 at 5:59 AM
Wow! have you been up all night doing this? Fantastic job, I've been longing for medieval outerwear! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th May 2007 at 6:39 AM
Lol, I've been working on this set for nearly a month, I could never pull it together over night!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:40 AM
Oh girl you are on a roll, I'm in glee thanks so much again and again. Many hugs...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 5:04 AM
Thank you, I love these. I was wondering if you could tell me where you got the hair on the child in the top right picture...cm_velvetvest I think.
Instructor
#6 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 4:25 AM
Wonderful, it's so nice to have some variety of clothing for my medieval sims. Especially for the boys - finding lots of different stuff for them is more difficult than with the girls. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 7:06 AM
I really like your medieval clothing and these sets of outerwearfill a real spot in my medieval hood but would you consider making outerwear for for the other male age group my male teens especially have very little choice (so do my female elders).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 7:50 PM
Thanks for the lovely downloads. It's too bad you never got around to making these lovely outerwear sets for the remaining age groups (that is, elders, toddlers and teen boys). Still, this keeps most my medieval sims in season appropriate gear! Thanks again!