Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 wooden bucket toddler pottys (recolors of feeEssen's "pipi bucket")

by CatOfEvilGenius Posted 4th Jun 2007 at 7:39 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 8:15 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 3:13 PM
Very nice recolors CatOfEvilGenius. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 5:01 PM
Wonderful recolor,CatOfEvilGenius!It looks great.Thanks for sharing.

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:47 PM
Wonderful. My medieval sim toddlers will really appreciate this.

I wouldn't worry about the handles -- who would want to empty a slop bucket without handles????

Thank you.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:22 PM
Thanks for the nice comments.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 10:03 PM
I love the way you made individual boards rather than just making the whole thing wood colored. This is a fantastic job!

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Alchemist
#7 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 10:53 PM
Very beautiful wood recolors.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:16 PM
These came out very nice. I can never have enough pottys... especially medieval style thanks...
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 6:33 PM
Thanks, Cat-- unfortunately my Sims (base game only) crashed repeatedly after I downloaded the files (and the original mesh). I tried deleting some other stuff, but nothing helped, so I had to remove them again. Neither the Clean Installer or the hacks conflict programs showed any trouble with the files, so it must be some kind of conflict between them and the 1000's of other downloads I have.
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by statoun
Thanks, Cat-- unfortunately my Sims (base game only) crashed repeatedly after I downloaded the files (and the original mesh). I tried deleting some other stuff, but nothing helped, so I had to remove them again. Neither the Clean Installer or the hacks conflict programs showed any trouble with the files, so it must be some kind of conflict between them and the 1000's of other downloads I have.

I'm sorry. Can you try just the original bucket and tell me if it's that or my recolors? I'll try to fix it if I can.
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 2:36 PM
great recolors! you did a wonderful job! very wooden-buckety-detail looking! thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 8:54 AM
Those are great!
The handles are ok too.

Thanks a lot!
Instructor
#13 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:19 AM
This is so great - baby stuff (like toys and potties) are so difficult to find for medieval themes. Thanks very much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:53 PM
Hiya Cat. My game also started crashing after I installed FeeEssen's pipi bucket and your recolors. In my case, it's definitely the mesh that's conflicting with something, but I have no idea what. :/ I've got Uni, Nightlife, and OFB. I've got two hacks: a no-gardening hack and a custom musical instrument hack, so I don't think they're causing a conflict. Anyway I just wanted to say that whatever's causing my crashes, it's not your recolors. =) Wish I knew what's causing it, because they're so cute and would've been perfect in my "prairie" neighborhood!
Not actually evil.
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th May 2008 at 12:54 AM
slackpacker Thank you for the detailed info. I'm sorry it's crashing. Unfortunately, if it is the mesh, I cannot help you because I'm not the mesh creator. You could try asking Fee, but she may have difficulty with English (she speaks German). I could try testing the bucket with Anygame Starter to see if it works with some EPs but not others, but I don't have time to do that right now, so it will have to be later, maybe in a few days?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th May 2008 at 4:37 AM
I did leave some feedback for Fee, but thought I'd let you know too because of statoun's earlier feedback for you. If you do think of checking it with Anygame Starter later that would be great! It just seems so weird that only a couple of people have had problems.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 1:32 PM
thanks for sharing the recolors.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:59 PM
Very nicely done - thank you!