Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Floral Embroidered Black Bow Tie Dress by Wet Seal (8 Different Meshes)

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 5th Jun 2007 at 4:49 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 3:41 AM
i totally love wet seal i shop there all the time its one of my favorite stores thanks

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Forum Resident
#3 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 12:56 PM
beautiful dress!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 10:03 PM
i really love the "website" layout look of your download pics.... very nice..... i really enjoy it!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 12:31 PM
i love all your outfits..BUT i have a question..what if i dont want to download this warlokk etc mesh..what if i want my outfits and sims boobs stay "normal" will the dress still show up in the game?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:52 AM
To answer your question juust00 these outfits are only made for these several particular custom body shapes so they will not maintain the regular maxis body shape if you download and use them..... ^_^

when she makes these she usually doesn't make them for the maxis body shape... i dont know if she will obviously... thats something you'd have to ask her