Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EF Twinsets: 69 Maxis recolours

by plasticbox Posted 9th Jun 2007 at 2:13 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2009 at 1:54 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 5:42 AM
Ooh plasticbox, these are lovely tops for elders! Simple and appropriate and so well done. Thank you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:24 AM
Thank! I was looking for some nice subtle clothing for the elderly. These are lovely!
Space Pony
#4 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:39 AM
Perfect, thank you!

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 9:45 AM
Very nice and colourful, thank you!
And also thanks for the skirts, there beautiful too!
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:16 AM
Yep this is a pretty addition to EF clothes. Thank you plasticbox.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:39 AM
Very nice! Our poor elders are so neglected!
Have you thought about doing some basic recolours for our older men?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:58 AM
thank you so much plasticbox, i am seriously lacking in elder clothes! great work
Alchemist
#9 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 2:54 PM
Hi there! It's so nice that you've found the time for creating these twinsets, while working on the backdoor lane project. These are very wellcome and so lovely! Thank you and ciao.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:51 PM
TheSilverLining: Don't hold your breath. These files are more than a year old, I only made them because I needed something for my own game and then I couldn't stop doing more and more variations .. I have no intention of touching BodyShop again anytime soon. I'm happy to see you like them, though =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#11 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 4:05 PM
These recols are wonderful! A big thank you from me and my elder Sim ladies.
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 10:03 PM
I love the sim-realism all your uploads bring to the game. Thanks.
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:48 AM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I've always disliked Maxis/EA's versions of elderly female clothing. (and some of the elderly men's clothing.) These are very much appreciated!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 4:15 AM
Thanks! I've been looking around for these ever since I saw them on some elder sims that were modelling seperate bottoms. Thanks again!