Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wooden recolours of the Toddler Mirror

by Lethe_s Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 2:49 PM - Updated 31st Aug 2008 at 9:11 AM by Lethe_s

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 1:43 AM
I love that toddler mirror - great idea, even if very anachronistic.
Then again we disguise other items in game, why not that mirror

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 2:07 AM
Thank you for doing this - I love getting more things that are less plastic! You make awesome stuff for medieval sims!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 7:08 AM
Thank you Lethe! I've wanted to use this mirror in my medieval town and now I will=)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:32 AM
Peachy! My peasant tots have been to overlooked, now I'm wishing for something to replace that toy oven with. My sims thank you.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 10:46 AM
I really want to thank you not just for the gorgeous toddler mirrors but for all of your creations. There are many talented people with fabulous work but without your downloads I'd be lost. I have just about everything you have created and include many pieces in every one of my homes. I know this is wordy, but I really want to acknowledge your creativity and artistic ability and thank you so much for the charm you bring to the Sims. You bring a slice of enchantment in what can sometimes be a cruel world. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:46 PM
I don't have a medieval neighborhood, though sometimes I think about maybe trying that, but I do have toddlers who don't always like pink or blue and would enjoy these lovely recolors. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:53 PM
Such a cute little object! And the wooden recolours will fit nicely pretty much anywhere (me doesn't like plastics >.< )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 1:30 PM
thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th May 2021 at 2:58 PM
Pretty decals on the backs of the mirrors.