Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ben Moody (co-founder of Evanescence)

by Mequila Posted 10th Jun 2007 at 9:45 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2007 at 11:10 AM by Mequila

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 6:56 PM
im also a huge fan of evanescence.... such a pity ben moody left the band... anyway, thanx for simming him!

hi!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 10:40 PM
Thank you SO much! I love Evanescence and I'm a huge fan of Ben, so it'll be nice to have him in my game. Again, thank you!!!

Not you,
not love,
just nothing...
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:38 PM
Auuw. How cute! You did a good job on him. (Though I can't see him wearing an Evanescence t-shirt these days! ^^) It will be interesting to see his new album.

My Walmart
Could beat up
Your Walmart!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid_ballerina
Auuw. How cute! You did a good job on him. (Though I can't see him wearing an Evanescence t-shirt these days! ^^) It will be interesting to see his new album.

Yeah I know, I'm living in the past though, hehe. I would want both him and Amy in Evanescence forever, and in my game they will be =)

Thanks for the nice response!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 12:49 AM
I've been trying to get the RAD hair and clothes in your pictures, but your links are mostly dead... -tears-

could you find out/ upload the stuff for me?
-amy

Viva Pinata: It's not just a game, it's a movement.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 10:01 PM
You know what would be hilarious? If someone made Fabio! I would download him just to ruin his "pretty boy" life.

*sorry I can't spell if I made any mistakes*
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 11:12 PM
Ben Moody
I agree, but Ben was an ass after it saying It wasn't Evanescence anymore just Amy Posing as Evanescence, its still Ev, just a dif kind. Anyways John looks way cooler playing guitar than ben but the real shame to lose was david, bring me to life isnt the same without him singing with amy. Anyways i LOVE all the ev and cant pick a fav, nice work with old Benno mate