Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty In Pink Sundress - 5 bodyshape sizes plus Sims default size

by roxxy Posted 12th Jun 2007 at 12:58 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 2:31 AM
as always, thank you for the beautiful stuff for these amazing body shapes.... but i have a random question.... do you have any idea whether this has a pregnant morph or not???

im sick of having my beautiful pin up sim revert to the maxis body, especially when pregnant, and i would love to use this as everyday as well as a maternity option with the spawn clothing tester thingy ^_^
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 4:59 AM
Thank you so much for including the Fashion Model in your design. My FM sim doesn't have much to choose from.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vintagepksweetie
as always, thank you for the beautiful stuff for these amazing body shapes.... but i have a random question.... do you have any idea whether this has a pregnant morph or not???

im sick of having my beautiful pin up sim revert to the maxis body, especially when pregnant, and i would love to use this as everyday as well as a maternity option with the spawn clothing tester thingy ^_^

I am not certain about the morph, I do know they have a fat morph for certain, but have not tried out anything else... seeing that it's based on Warlokk's mesh it's probably not a bad idea to check with him. I will ask him too if I get the chance.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 11:41 PM
well... i dont want to cause anyone too much trouble... i'll just not be lazy and test it myself with the testing cheats... thanks

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 7:10 AM
so i tested it, this does not have a pregnant morph, however your denim shorts and tees do and they look very casual and comfy on my pin up sims expecting a little one... so thanks anyways!

^_^

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.