Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animal Print Tube Dresses~Warlokk & Martaxl Meshes

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 20th Jun 2007 at 6:42 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2007 at 4:19 PM by ONEBLONDMOMMA : Corrected link for Martaxl mesh

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 9:55 PM
Oh, boy! More animal prints. I really love your beautiful bow in the back of your lovely dress.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jun 2007 at 11:58 PM
Nice Work, Different Colours Will be Nice Too.

Cheers

Megadrive
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:09 AM
I love your stuff sooo much! Sadly, this one doesn't show up in my game even though I have ALL of Martaxl’s meshes. Most of your other clothes work fine, but I have had a trouble with a few outfits.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigh1971
I love your stuff sooo much! Sadly, this one doesn't show up in my game even though I have ALL of Martaxl’s meshes. Most of your other clothes work fine, but I have had a trouble with a few outfits.

Sorry for that...I have corrected the meshes link. But you need Martaxl's Plus Size sleepwear mesh located http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169416 for the dress to show up. Again, I appologize.

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ONEBLONDMOMMA
Sorry for that...I have corrected the meshes link. But you need Martaxl's Plus Size sleepwear mesh located http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169416 for the dress to show up. Again, I appologize.

Oh thank you sweetie! :D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 10:04 PM
Thank you! I love your clothing.