Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Free Peggy Female Hair 246 Recolors/Alpha Edits

by Setso Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:42 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2008 at 6:48 PM by Setso

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 1:50 PM
Your recolors always have the quality to make Peggy's free meshes worthwhile, thank you very much for these, once more.
Theorist
#3 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 3:04 AM
awesome thank you
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 2:58 PM
If it wasn't for your recolours I probably wouldn't download anything from Peggy. Thank you sooo much!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:21 PM
^ Aw. Thanks a lot for that comment *blushes*

Thanks guys, so happy you like them. =D

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:42 PM
Great re-colours I give you two thumbs up

I seem to like Peggysims hair styles so it was a great choice of hair styles to re-colour. Well thanks for the download....and I hope you post more :D

~~ As Clear as Crystal ~~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:13 PM
Thank you, these edits are beautiful and the colors are much more simplistic and *realistic* than Peggy's D: Either way, I know a great use for that red hair of your's, and a poor sim who's been waiting forever to have a style similar to this, but the old hair didn't fit (and there's no natural red for Peggysims).
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:17 PM
i cant find the mesh:\ think you could repost the link?^^