Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elliptical Staircase

by SimArchitect Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:39 AM - Updated 16th Aug 2008 at 3:47 AM by SimArchitect

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:53 AM
Are these stairs animated? Or do the sims just "jump" from one floor to another?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:04 AM
They are animated, they just dont walk around the curve...

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 4:51 AM
wow,wow, fantastic stair, thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:34 AM
So then, how exactly do they animate? Like, what directions do the sims walk in, and when?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 6:55 AM
im confused...what do you mean...???

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:35 AM
As I understand the animation is just like of the normal stairs, but the direction is still unclear, for example, where does the sim go at the top of the stairs?
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:04 AM
You really are a wonderful talented Sim ARCHITECT.Love your stairs and your domes,all your recent fantastic uploads.So creative and so precious...I enjoy in advance the next house That I'll build with your new build objects.THANK you so much.Hugs.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:44 PM
Okay, howsabout you just take pictures of the sims on different points of the stairs? I'm trying to figure out if the sim follows the path of the stairs as they go down them.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:04 PM
Wow, I'm downloading all of your staircases, they're wonderful! Thank you!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 5:28 PM
Is it possible to make the opposing direction flight of stairs so I can have the same effect as the double curved staircase?
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 2:35 PM
Ok Im going to be honest.. Youre beautiful gazebo brought me to your profile..
But ohhhhhhhh so glad it did... hehe
The staircase is awesome and the color youve chose is honestly the best!
Thank you so much!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 2:50 PM
Poly count is incorrect - actual count is 864 - less than posted.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:16 AM
Default Architectual Genius
All your designs are innovative, wonderfully crafted, easy to use and look fantastic in game ! Thank you for sharing your work with those like myself who are graphic design challenged.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 23rd May 2009 at 4:55 PM
does it come with railing?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 12:27 AM
I really like these stairs and would love to see them with a railing, perhaps a few different types, like glass and metal hand rest at top, or concrete, or just metal. I would very much appreciate it if someone with permission or the creator themself look into this. thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 3:08 PM
You picked a great colour, too! I like these stairs a LOT!