Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Padme's Pilot Hairstyle in 11 colours

by marie_fay Posted 24th Jun 2007 at 9:08 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:25 AM by marie_fay : typo fixed

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 3:57 AM
I love your Padme's Pilot Hairystyle in 11 colours. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:45 AM
You really are amazing missy, you know that?

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 8:28 AM
This is fantastic! I'm huge Star Wars fan and I have all of your creations. Thank you for another amazing one!
Scholar
#5 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 10:15 AM
Awesome job marie!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 1:26 PM
It's great!
Like all your Star Wars Stuff :D
I'm not sure if you take requests,but if you do,could you please,please create Padmes Rainbow Gown hair?

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 8:24 AM
That is a really impressive recoloring job - making a new hairstyle on an existing mesh. Thumbs up

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:13 PM
Great job! My Padme sim'll definately get a lot of use out of this.

Maker of non-realistic eyes and lots of sims!

Working on: Making EEC#4 Defaults/Making new colors for EEC#4/Making new colors for EEC#2/Playing the game!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:31 PM
Wow! This is truly unique!! It's so beautiful and I love ALL the recolors!! Thanks!!!
Inventor
#10 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:04 AM
Wow, nice job! I love your Padmé creations! Keep up the good work :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 12:06 PM
Wow. Beautiful. I'm dumbstruck. :D

See my art here.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 6:18 AM
That mesh seems to have disappeared! D=

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 4:36 PM
i love them, but the mesh has truly disappeared! they changed the site's structure and it vanished!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th May 2008 at 4:27 PM
yea... cant figure out where the mesh went. unless its there and on a different page... Thoughts? Comments? Love the texture btw... but I need the mesh!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th May 2008 at 1:39 AM
Love the hair, really need the mesh though...
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:29 PM Last edited by melpandocchi : 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:39 PM.
found the mesh guys... It is on the bottom of page 26! It's still there. Yay! :D

<!-- Copied from MySpace.com -->
<a href="http://www.myspace.com/melp1219">Find me on MySpace and be my friend!</a>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:26 AM
thank you for finding the mesh! I edited the thread

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Mad Poster
#18 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:20 AM
Hey I couldn't find the awesome dress......am I blind or something? Could someone please give me the direct link to the pilot outfit? It would be greatly appreciated, oh by the way AMAZING HAIR!!! Does anyone no where Padme's battle jumpsuit from episode II is? I REALLY want it! Thanks SOOOOOOO much for making the hair again. PEACE OUT!! :D

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Oct 2013 at 6:29 PM
absolutely amazing!!!!! wow!

One problem though: xm sims doesn't seem to work at all anymore... does anyone know where i can find the mesh? it won't let me download anything there anymore D: (i had sims 2 years ago, computer broke, lost my sims stuff, got a new computer and sims 2 all over again and redownloading/downloading new stuff too!)