Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Megatron

by Nova L Posted 25th Jun 2007 at 8:31 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2007 at 4:46 PM by Nova L

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:14 AM
Wow Nova! Wonderful addition to your Optimus Prime. Brilliant work. This is amazing.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:13 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!! SUPER!!! YOU ARE THE GOD!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! Megs is my very fav character!!!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:28 AM
OMG u did it again!he is GORGEOUS!u rock sister!love u!
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:10 AM
Yeah! And again, a nice kick-ass mesh! =D

Down with stereotypes!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:06 PM
Very awesome work! Thanks for sharing.

Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:41 PM
Eff ME! Seriously awsome, I loved Megatron sooooooo much more than that party killing, chain smoking (yes he was, hear that voice?) goody two shoes Optimus Prime!

I hope you do more Transformers, though I must admit this looked like it must have been a mamoth effort.

Thanks a bunch.

(oh, and a suggestion, not a request, if more of these are gonna pop up, you should do Omega Supreme and BumbleBee, the two coolest Transformers EVER... you will instantly transcend the human state of being and become the Goddess Nova, Deity of Custom Sims... I promise)

...yeah so the hit me like a ton of bricks..... cos it was a ton bricks, it bloody hurt... stay away from condemnd buildings.....
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:55 PM
No you didn't.... Optimus and now Megatron. I'm in the presence of an artistic Genius.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 12:59 PM
Brilliant job! You are a goddess. Thank you soo much for sharing.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:11 PM
Wow!, by my circuits this is an outstanding piece of work! - your mesh/texture work is superb! - truly amazing detail!. * Downloads *

Many thanks for taking time to create/upload/share with us! - this has to be odds-on-favourite for your next 'Featured' piece of work I'd say!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 1:35 PM
Yet another amazing piece of art that deserves to be featured,thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 2:26 PM
One word:Awesome!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:42 PM
OH THNAP! After your awesome Optimus, we get an equally awesome Megatron!

Now we need some other Transformers as well. I would love to see Bumblebee, Jazz, and Starscream. Oh, and Grimlock. ^_^

Current Avatar - KingChessmon from Digimon

Soon to come - Sims 3 Stuffage! *Gets out pen*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:34 PM
Is it a Sim or a Robot?
Inventor
#15 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 5:47 PM
I love the Decepticons way better

:::OpenHouse For Sims:::
[ click here to go there ]
::check out my site for updates and freebies::
Theorist
#16 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:09 PM Last edited by PETCHY14 : 27th Jun 2007 at 6:39 PM.
wow... AMAZEING!
You SO need a Mionni-message-y thing...
Nova L
AMPSOLUTELY FREEKINLY AMZEING
:AVITAR:
:D

Please continue with this 'collection' :LOL:
Love it!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#17 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:42 PM
Wow, another one! So cool

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Field Researcher
#18 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:43 PM
Nova L--Robot-simmer in disguise! :D
Keep it up! I love it!
I just hope the movie is worth seeing. Thus far, the box office has shelled out some pretty awful comic movies. I REALLY hope this isn't another money-making flop.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 8:57 PM
.......Optimus and Megatron.....married.....living in the same house.....boy what a sitcom.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:07 PM Last edited by centerman : 27th Jun 2007 at 9:27 PM.
This needs to be a shown off someplace special with the quickness yo!

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:15 PM
Woah. Megatron must have been alot more difficult to make than Prime.
Yet another work of art!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simathome
.......Optimus and Megatron.....married.....living in the same house.....boy what a sitcom.

In Pleasantville! *lol* I had mines living in a house together but they ended up fighting alot. I should toss Starscream into the mix and see what happens.
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 10:27 PM
I love your Optimus and Megatron models omg

My Optimus is now a car dealer lol.

Question: will you be doing other Transformers? like Starscream you mentioned, but also for example Soundwave or Blaster?
Forum Resident
#24 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:29 AM
looks so real like the cartoons YATA!? *laughs evily*
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 12:47 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 28th Jun 2007 at 1:06 AM. Reason: Not for you to decide
WHOA! That is friggin' AWESOME!!!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Page 1 of 3