Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue & White Striped Tube Tunic W/Lacy Leggings (Warlokk & Martaxl Meshes)

by ONEBLONDMOMMA Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 5:27 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 11:47 PM
Your work is truly outstanding! Thank you for sharing :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 1:22 PM Last edited by babie_pat : 29th Jun 2007 at 1:29 PM.
Please consider making sizes for maxis I love your clothing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babie_pat
Please consider making sizes for maxis I love your clothing!

Hello and thank you for the nice comments. I am glad that you like them. I will make some of my things on maxis meshes for those who like the maxis mesh...check back for them soon! :P

Everything happens for a reason!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 9:48 PM
U go girl! I your work. One request can you make them to the heels set body shapes. Please! They are so sexy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:56 AM
You didn't link to the right Martaxl mesh, and I can't find the right one. I have almost all of her meshes, and it's showing up as the red button-down shirt and capris outfit.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:18 AM
i really love this!

One question though. Where did you get the texture to make the sheer leggings in this download because i've been looking everywhere for some like this i could use.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:04 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Aug 2007 at 4:40 AM.
Looks great! Thank you for sharing!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 12:34 PM
Looks good but the games needed are false, you need also need the game required on Martaxi's mesh. Otherwise it shows as the maternity outfit.