Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Vivid Acid~ Rikku Hair Recolours *All Ages*

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 11:14 PM - Updated 6th Feb 2008 at 3:36 PM by hrekkjavaka astarkort : fixed links

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 11:05 PM
These look great! Thank you and good job ;-)
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:09 AM
Beautiful! I love them! I know the perfect Sims to put them on!

<33 JxD

"Hold my hand, and don't forget to breathe
HTML Code:
br
There's nothing left for you
HTML Code:
br
There's nothing left to leave
HTML Code:
br
On three we're jumping from this ledge
HTML Code:
br
This building's tall, I'm sure we'll wake up dead." --Aiden "Goodbye We're Falling Fast"
HTML Code:
br
HTML Code:
br
xJ.Dx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 12:53 AM
YOU ARE AWESOME! I have been wanting someone to do some recolors of this mesh. I kept looking at it and thinking Why Oh Why isn't anyone recoloring this! I especially love the fact that you recolored the headband black.

Now if I could get someone to do this in natural colors with a black headband, I would really be set.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM
These are lovely recolors! I especially like the red one. :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 3:39 PM
Hey, I love your Gothic recolours, keep it up :D

//if i could turn back [time] , i wouldnt let it pass me by>
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:38 AM
I've been looking for purple hair EVERYWHERREEE. I've found some, but this has to be the best I've seen so far. Oh, the link didn't work for me, though. But I looked around on rosesims and I found it. It's on page 17 and can be found at this link! ::

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_17.htm

^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theoriginalemoemu
I've been looking for purple hair EVERYWHERREEE. I've found some, but this has to be the best I've seen so far. Oh, the link didn't work for me, though. But I looked around on rosesims and I found it. It's on page 17 and can be found at this link! ::

http://www.rosesims.org/hair/rosehair_17.htm

^_^

HEHE! Glad you like it! And thanks for putting the proper link up... I'll sort it now! CHEEERS! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:08 PM
I wanted to let you know your poison ivy hair has been infected with a virus. I have tried to download it and my macafee tells me there is a virus attached to it. The others were fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:57 PM Last edited by hrekkjavaka astarkort : 22nd Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM.
OMG! You're right! I have no idea how that's happened!!!??? It's not on my computer at all, i've done a virus scan and it's definately not there... I think it was an adware one, so not an actual virus.... :-/ i'm so sorry, i've checked the archive and there is definately not a virus on it...
However, I am going to redo the hair, give it a different name and delete the old file from my pc. I will try to reupload it and I will check it. Again, many apologies, but I have no idea why this has happened?!?
Thanks for letting me know!

EDIT
Ok, i have deleted the old file, redone the hair in bodyshop, checked it for viruses. Iv'e downloaded the file from here, and checked that... Phew, all is clear. No viruses! lol.
If anyone gets any problems (which you shouldn't as the files are clean and have been checked) please please please let me know! I will do my best to fix the problems.

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 6:52 AM
Thanks so much, I use these all the time now, great work :D