Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shabby and Threadbare: Near-Complete Sets for your Historical Impoverished Sims

by penguiny7 Posted 3rd Jul 2007 at 8:32 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 12:38 AM by penguiny7 : set added on to

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Theorist
#2 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM
These clothes look wonderfully sad - sad but realistic. I think most of them will go quite well with the Victorian portion of The Dark Project. Thank you.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
Not all sims are affluent, are they? These are fantastic, thank you for sharing.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM
Wonderful! I really needed these- not everyone in my victorian neighborhood could be rich, eh?

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:16 AM
Thanks so much for this! I was looking for something like this for my recent Irish immigrant family to my Edwardian hood. Excellent!
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th May 2008 at 3:17 AM
Great work on these. The male clothes will be nice for a creepy old grave keeper I'm making. Even though he's going to be modern I imagine him wearing really worn old clothing like this. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 12:48 AM
I already love it! I downloaded them all but I couldn't get the boy, woman-r or man files to download properly, which is a shame because I really like this set.
It will look great in my Victorian neighbourhood -- thanks!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd May 2009 at 9:11 PM Last edited by blahblahsims2blah : 24th May 2009 at 12:08 PM.
great, only thing is when i downloades, the little girl one with green skirt and grey jumper turned out to be the pink formal maxis dress. anyone else have this, and no how to sort it? i am trying

(edit) DOES NOT WORK. omg this is annoying i want tht dress. all the others work, just this one. if anyone can help please do tell me.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 9:30 PM
this is great for my irish famine people im making, go raibh míle maith agat! thank you very much

Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent - Sherlock Holmes
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 8:35 PM
Oh my goodness, these are awesome! Thank you very much for posting!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 2:45 PM
Brilliant!
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 12:23 AM
I love these clothes, and they would be perfect for the new story I was going to write for TS2, but I can't download them, because I don't have family fun stuff. :-[
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 4:10 AM
Could somebody please help me? I've downloaded them all and they work fine except for one of the girl's outfits (sweater, skirt and tights). It appears as the Maxis pink jumper and jeans outfit that came with Seasons. Does anyone know why this is happening?

We'll go after the Italian's first; they can't drive and are usually drunk! ~America (Hetalia: Axis Powers)

My DeviantArt
My blog
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 2:02 AM
Is a bit frustating. i wish the creator had specified a mesh required for the tartan skirt for the child female.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 1:56 PM
After a lot of searching, I have found the mesh for the dress with the tartan skirt: https://modthesims.info/d/46254/tes...ttle-girls.html It's this mesh by natrobo. This thread is very old now, I appreciate.