Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Al Bhed Eyes

by Lugosi_is_Dead Posted 3rd Jul 2007 at 11:09 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2007 at 2:00 AM by fanseelamb : fixing default pic

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:13 AM
These eyes are awesome, they're just like Rikku's in different colors.

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM
Huh, did you used to post here as ComaWhite1648, then? I still have some of this recolor set in my game from when they were originally uploaded.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Huh, did you used to post here as ComaWhite1648, then? I still have some of this recolor set in my game from when they were originally uploaded.

Yes, this is my new account, that I share with my lover, I deleted all of my old posts.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
Do you also contribute to Sims 2 Heaven? Because there's a pair in green there that look just like these -- highlight in same exact place, spiral the same, etc. But just in green.

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Instructor
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
The Sims 2 Heaven eye has also been posted to MTS2 by its original creator and was linked to by the OP. No concerns there, I just wondered whether the OP had changed usernames, since I had first downloaded this eyeset in January of 2006, but the original post is gone now.

They're nicely done. I only kept the green and the light blue, since I don't have a lot of call to use Al Bhed eyes, but the other colors look pretty good too.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 12:15 AM
I didn't see the link earlier. Thank you for pointing it out.

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk