Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chicken Pot Pie

by fireflies Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 7:00 AM

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:00 AM
I can't wait to use your delicious chicken pot pie.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:19 AM
Chicken pie looks so yummy!!! Thank you very much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:32 AM
I like the idea of a chicken pot pie.. but it does look like a pie! Maybe if it was little more smaller and taller with a better looking inside. Sry I'm just picky with wha I download... well... my top chef sim is... he gets mad with me if i make him make simple foods...
#5 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:26 PM
Wow that looks uber delicious!

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:44 PM
Fireflies, nice to see you back. My bakery owner sim has been waiting for your delicious lemon and chocolate chunk pies but I'll take whatever your willing to share.

Thanks for making great looking foods.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:30 PM
M-m-m-m-m looks really tasty! Thanks so much for sharing, Fireflies. And don't listen to what some of the other users are saying....it looks perfect! It's the fact that you worked hard on it, I heard food ain't easy to create.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:46 PM
Lisa - not sure if i still have them but if i do i will upload them when i can.

Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
M-m-m-m-m looks really tasty! Thanks so much for sharing, Fireflies. And don't listen to what some of the other users are saying....it looks perfect! It's the fact that you worked hard on it, I heard food ain't easy to create.

Dont worry i can handle it, never said i was great at making foods i just try to have a bit of imagination with them, besides these were made some time ago i just have not uploaded them here
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 2:57 AM
Picky and somewhat ungrateful I'd say. If you don't like it don't download it and don't criticize until you can make a "better looking inside" and submit it.

Personally I think it looks great. Very Maxis-y and Simmy too. Two Thumbs up from me.

Quote: Originally posted by Vampchick
I like the idea of a chicken pot pie.. but it does look like a pie! Maybe if it was little more smaller and taller with a better looking inside. Sry I'm just picky with wha I download... well... my top chef sim is... he gets mad with me if i make him make simple foods...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 5:54 AM
The food looks great and I love them. Thank you Fireflies. I really appreciate your work :D.
Scholar
#11 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 7:16 AM
YUM! Never really had a good one...all microwavable ones that taste FROZEN even if you've microwaved them properly. If you microwave them even more, they get burnt. Go figure.

Anyway, my sims are hoping you don't disappoint them! Not that you ever do.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
[QUOTE=fireflies]Lisa - not sure if i still have them but if i do i will upload them when i can.

Thanks, that would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Don't forget about your blueberry cheesecake :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:39 AM
thank you.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 3:05 AM
Thanks this looks nice!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
RETROTROUT
#15 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 11:29 PM Last edited by retrotrut : 9th Nov 2007 at 2:21 PM.
hey its a really nice download but for some odd reason its not showing up in BV can you please help me out? i put it in the downloads folder and every other download is showing except for this
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 5:04 PM
ooh! great for my simmies! thanks

-=-There's a hole in the world like a great black pit,-=-
-=-and the vermin of the world inhabit it,-=-
-=-and it's morals aren't worth what a pig could spit,-=-

-=-and it goes by the name of London-=-
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 3:36 PM
Thanks..
Field Researcher
#18 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:12 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 6:48 PM
Wow this is amazing!!! You wouldn't possibly be able to make me a Meat Pie like Mrs Lovett does, would you? I've tried to learn how to but I can't seem to get to grips with it! I just want Mrs Lovett to be able to make small pies in her shop
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Feb 2011 at 2:42 AM
Default Leftovers
Thanks for this. I actually hate pot pies in real life but I make my sims eat a lot of things that I don't like.lol.

In my game it has the option to "get leftovers/put away leftovers" and I don't have Seasons, but I do have apartment life/kitchen&bath stuff/H&M stuff and I know Apartment Life came out after Seasons, so that could be why.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:11 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 7:07 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 7:36 PM
Thank you