Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals: Puff Sleeved Sundresses with Sandals... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 4th Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2008 at 10:07 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

128 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 119 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:13 PM
Those child dresses are my favourite thing that came with seasons, I love the fact that you've used their textures. Thank you my sims are going to be all summery now.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:16 PM
O.M.G.

I simply love it!! And i was just browsing the latest fanseefem additions, but this made me really happy especially!! Thanks HP!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:26 PM
Wonderful! thank you!

(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:34 PM
This whole project is brilliant! I love these dresses! Thank you so much HP!

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
This is how long I spend playing The Sims 2
Wow, my head stopped my body from getting really hurt on that! Johnny Knoxville
Theorist
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:37 PM
Hey not bad, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:43 PM
I love them, thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:48 PM
Gorgeous! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
So beautiful and comfortable looking! These kind of dresses are one of my favorite things to wear since they're so comfy, so I and my sims thank you very much. I also love the maternity mesh - I needed some new maternity clothes.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
these are wonderful. Thankyou for making sensible yet pretty clothes for the sims ... YAY for flat heels!!

thankies

Money can't buy you happiness ...... but it CAN buy you lots and lots of chocolate !!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 7:55 PM
These are adorable, and I can't thank you enough for making them wearable for our pregnant sims. Thank you for sharing these!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:08 PM
Thank you. They're adorable.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
So cute! ^_^ just like the kids dresses from Seasons. Thank you so much for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:31 PM
Lovely dresses, I just love the shape of them. Thank you :D
Mad Poster
#15 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:45 PM
The dresses are so pretty and just right for summer!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
Thank you! These dresses are beautiful.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:06 PM
Just... Wow! This is so so so beautiful! I love it!!! I'm just speechless.
Thank you for this wonderful project and all these wonderful clothes. :lovestruc
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:09 PM
These are lovely, HP. Sensible and beautiful dresses for my sensible and beautiful ladies.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:22 PM
Thank you for the wonderful everday dress!
Perfect summer dresses. Now I wish I could get those for me! I really like that these are available for maternity, there is some other "Maternity Wear" out there that no pregnant anything would wear. No stilettos while preggers!

These are not frumpy either, which is just as good, it seems Maternity Wear can fall in two categories, "Super-Frump" -which is fine for when you are so big you can't leave the house and "Preggy-Streetwalker" - that one is kinda self explaining.

I have divided up my sims into four different accounts. One is "Medieval," one is "Victorian," one is "Country," one is "Modern," The fanseelamb project is the only wardrobe in the "Modern," and this dress will also be used in the "Country." Thank you so much for taking the time to make my game and so many others much more comfy. :lovestruc

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Field Researcher
#20 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:28 PM
Hurray for normal clothes for normal sims! Who wears 6 inch stiletto heels anyway!?!!! lol thank you HystericalParoxysm, as always a brilliant download! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:30 PM
Adorable! Thank you HystericalParoxysm for bringing normal clothes to our sims.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:31 PM
Thank you so much HP! These are gorgeous <3 Finally Sim!me has many outfits to wear.
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 9:36 PM
Those are absolutely gorgeous! Great work <3
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:32 PM
Nice! This looks like the kind of thing I wear all summer long.

I really like the project of making ordinary clothes for sims!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Not actually evil.
#25 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
Wonderful, if only I could wear them in real life.
Page 1 of 6