Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Winged Wuffums - Default Fur Accessories for Dogs!

by Klinny Posted 10th Jul 2007 at 3:23 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2007 at 4:05 AM by Klinny

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 80 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:28 AM
You rule in ways I cannot quite describe, Klinnypants. These are awesome. So very very awesome. :lovestruc

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lurking Lunatic
#3 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:28 AM
I lack words for this awesomeness ._.
Thank you!!
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:29 AM
Great Job!
Thank you, Klinny.
Alchemist
#5 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:32 AM
So brilliant. I can't believe my eyes.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:39 AM
Omg, it's like christmas in July, after a long day of work and sniffling through my cold. And stuff. WHEE!
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:43 AM
thats sooo creative! definetely going to join my huge colection of downloads!

hi!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:48 AM
Awesome!! Dogs look so funny as well! I think you just inspired me to make a new pet!

Thanks for the revolutionary upload!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:47 AM
ops, i've just read that it replaces the poodle fur thingy... ins't there any way to make without replacing anything? still its pretty cool ^^

hi!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BrazilianGirl
ops, i've just read that it replaces the poodle fur thingy... ins't there any way to make without replacing anything? still its pretty cool ^^

At the moment, no, that is not possible. If there is a way, I have no idea what it is. However, if anyone wants to mess around with these and attempt to make them custom instead of defaults, then go ahead

Also, just to clarify, any poodles you have already created before downloading these will remain poodles, and you can make poodles again after removing the defaults from your folder. The defaults only affect any new dogs being created, unless you update your old dog's appearance via mirror. Inconvenient, I know, but it's the best I can do :P

Also, thank you everyone for the nice comments! ^-^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:14 AM
KLINNAH! I WUB IT!

*dance*
Inventor
#12 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:31 AM Last edited by JLonier : 10th Jul 2007 at 7:13 AM. Reason: is thanks
This is great to see new CC for animals! I'm sure eventually you or someone else will find a way to make non replacements for fur accessories as well as markings in the future. Great job on this!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
Wow, just wow. I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. ^_^ I hate the puddle accesory anyway, these are much better!

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
Aww. These are absolutely adorable. I never use the poodle accesory, so I'm definitely putting the in my game. THANK YOUU. :]
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#15 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 4:57 AM
Amazing, thank you!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:00 AM
Oh my god, Klinny, that's brilliant! You rock so hard! Plus I never use poodles, so...more hard rocking for you!

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Instructor
#17 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:08 AM
These make me wish I actually used dogs in my game more than once in a blue moon. (It's the pee puddles. I'm a cat person in general, but Sim dogs are cute enough that I'd happily give them to more families if only they could be paper-trained!) Way awesome.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:38 AM Last edited by JLonier : 10th Jul 2007 at 7:13 AM. Reason: is thanks
All Dogs Go To Heaven?

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Not actually evil.
#19 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 6:12 AM
Fantastic! The white winged dog is just lovely. What an original and nifty idea, thanks for sharing.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#20 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:13 AM
What a creative idea!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:14 AM
This is beautiful...just...wow. I love it!! I'm sooooo gonna use this! >> Ugh, and I hate the poodle fur accessory. Hideous thing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 7:51 AM
Great idea, I love it!
But, I've got a question, if a pair of poodels get children and I've the wings in my game, will their children have wings, or the poodle accessorie?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:14 AM Last edited by Klinny : 11th Jul 2007 at 1:25 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Peccorina93
Great idea, I love it!
But, I've got a question, if a pair of poodels get children and I've the wings in my game, will their children have wings, or the poodle accessorie?

I haven't tested this, but my assumption would be if you bred two poodles while the wing default replacement is in the game, that their children will have wings instead of the poodle accessory. However, if you get dogs with wings and don't want them to have the wings, you can remove the default from the Downloads folder, enter the game, and change the winged dogs appearance with the mirror and it will revert back to poodleness.

If you are going to be removing/re-adding the defaults frequently, just make sure to delete the cache files after every move, or weird things may happen.

I really would love these to be non-defaults, as I know the constant moving/replacing of the defaults is tiresome and inconvenient, and I know many of you would prefer to keep the poodle mesh (plus I could make more than just wings if they were non-defaults!) So, if any modders out there have any suggestions, please let me know!

Also, thank you everyone for your comments! I appreciate them!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:22 AM
I'm not a modder or anything, so this is probably impossible - but might it be possible to make them a custom collar instead of custom fur? Again, I have no idea if that's feasible - just offering suggestions like you asked. XD

These are awesome, anyhow! I couldn't believe what I was seeing until I actually clicked the thread. ^_^
Forum Resident
#25 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:22 AM
still can't believe my own eyes!something like this i am waiting!awesome work!BUT i would REALLY LOVE TO HAVE SOMETHING weird and for my cats!u don't have to made wings if u don't!maybee u can something else with they coats maybee?regards
Page 1 of 4