Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Male - Girly, loose shirt for Tender Guys ( new Mesh included )

by noretus Posted 16th Jul 2007 at 5:39 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2012 at 7:29 PM by noretus

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:23 AM
This is good first try. I've wanted nice loose shirts since I started playing nearly two years ago, but I'm custom content stupid and I didn't like the Maxis shirts that looked like giant bubbles. =P

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 7:47 AM
Great job!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:32 AM
this is a great idea!!! thanx a lot!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 1:10 PM
This is nice. I was getting a little tired of all shirts being snug.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 2:10 PM
well I just love it thank you so so much for this. my sims will look sooo CUTE it this^^
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 3:02 PM
This mesh has definite potential! Anyway, love the cat picture, tons!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 4:04 PM
Good job for your first mesh! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 5:59 PM
I've been wanting something like this for my male sims for awhile now! ^_^ Thank you so much! I love them, and can't wait to try it out in-game.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 1:07 PM Last edited by bluelady : 17th Jul 2007 at 1:07 PM. Reason: Modified to thanks post
Fianlly, my guys can breathe! The poor fellas were getting sick of all the skin tight shirts - or having no shirt at all

Nice mesh I get the feeling I will be using the black recolour a lot. My rocker sims don't wanna wear leather all the time
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:22 PM
Currently using the green one on a sim. It's great! The velour-ish texture, the yummy colors, the long sleeves, how loose and pretty it all is- just what I was hoping for. Makes the male sims so cute. ^^ The skinny pants requirement is a little inconvenient, but I'm glad you mentioned it in the description and even have a pic to let us know the error. I wish all creators were as thorough with their descriptions. I look forward to anything else you make, and thanks again for posting it.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 7:48 PM
Oooh - I love this shirt!

But

Oh... noretus... PLEASE say that the model is downloadable somewhere!

He is just gorgeous!
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:42 PM Last edited by brit_ann_marie : 22nd Feb 2009 at 12:47 PM.
Thanks! I use this shirt on all of my family sims. I love using the pink one, most people don't have pink as a recolor. They all look so warm and fuzzy. :D

If you don't mind me asking , is the character on your avatar a specific character? Or did you just make or find it? Sorry for asking I'm just really curious.