Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CF Seasons Dress - Alpha Flowers Fix

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 12:43 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2008 at 8:20 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:47 PM Last edited by JLonier : 19th Jul 2007 at 12:55 PM.
Yay for HP-ness (I did hyphenate)! Thank you! Looks soo much better!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:46 PM
Thanks, HP! :D
Didn't actually notice the problem though. I love these dresses...
Forum Resident
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 12:56 PM
I never noticed. But now I see it and I'm glad you made this fix! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:00 PM
Never noticed it but if it fixes a problem in my game with that dress i'll download.

You had eyes to see.
Need help with that rusty tool? x-x
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:51 PM Last edited by JLonier : 19th Jul 2007 at 3:36 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Thanks, this is really useful.

Te
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:26 PM
Finally, I was hoping somebody would fix this! That irritated the heck out of me.

Thank you!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:48 PM
I've had Seasons from the day it was released and didn't even know this dress existed. My Sims haven't been having many girls and I've not been making any fresh families.
I've just gone and checked it in BodyShop and it looks messy. Thank you for this fix.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:51 PM
Thanks so much, HP

**No Requests**
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#10 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:49 PM
That made me nuts, I'm glad you figured out how to fix it - I knew I could fix it in recolors, but errors like that make me twitch :P

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:02 AM
What WOULD we do without you, HP? Thanks for this.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:46 AM
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:23 AM
I hadn't even noticed, but now that I know about it, it will bother me, so I have to download this now. LOL!
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:55 PM
I´m glad you found out and fixed it. Very thankful thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:00 PM
Thanks! You're awesome! :O)
Field Researcher
#16 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 8:23 PM
Hadn't noticed the problem till I saw this, but it's gonna drive me insane from now on...*downloads* Thanks!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 1:51 AM
If I make recolours of this dress after I've installed this fix, will Body Shop include your file in the upload? I'm just wondering if I need to remove it from my Downloads before making recolours in Body Shop. I post on the Exchange, so I didn't want to step on any toes...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:59 AM
fakepeeps7 - You would want to put my file in before making your recolours, and no, it won't include my file. What it will do is use the settings that I have told it to use for the originals, so your recolours will also be fixed. You could then remove my file from your downloads and your recolours would still be fixed - just not the originals. Go ahead and make your recolours and they'll work fine for anyone who has Seasons, fixed flower and all... but consider posting your work here if you've been doing some nice stuff. You'll get much better exposure than the Exchange. Try using our Creator Feedback Forum to post some pics up first and get some input.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 7:50 PM
Thank you so much!! I tried to make a dress using the mesh and then it just ended up looking awful because of that glitch!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 7:51 AM
Thanks, HP, for fixing a problem that should have never happened to begin with! ;o)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 2:08 AM
What a big improvement! I always knew there was something wrong with them... Thanks so much! :D

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 11:26 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 6:20 AM
Thank you for those wonderful shoes that match the dress my little Sims will enjoy these.