Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Here's Lookin' at ME Mirror

by Dr Pixel Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 1:33 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 8:33 AM by Dr Pixel

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM Last edited by JLonier : 19th Jul 2007 at 2:40 PM. Reason: is a thanks
Wow!

They are so pretty.

Thanks, Doc.

Te
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:39 PM
It's beautiful... thanks ever so much!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:31 PM
Great, I've been needing some more full-length mirrors. The all-age "check out" option is a nice touch, too. Thank you!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:44 PM
Nice work. I like too the new option. Thank you Dr.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Alchemist
#6 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:35 PM
Yeahhh! Love the added option and the transparent back side too. Thanks and ciao!
Instructor
#7 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:43 PM
is this mirror Pets compatible? can you change the pets appearance?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:57 PM
These look great! And I love the transparent back -- I've been using fewer mirrors in decorating than I've wanted to, because they block things so. Thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:20 AM
These are great Dr. Pixel! thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:53 AM
These are great thank you.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#11 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:37 AM
Thanks mate for the lovely mirror and the excellent policy :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Scholar
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
is this mirror Pets compatible? can you change the pets appearance?

Yes, it's compatable with all expansion packs.

No you can't change a pet's appearance with it - unless it is possible to do that somehow with a regular Maxis mirror?
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dr Pixel
Yes, it's compatable with all expansion packs.

No you can't change a pet's appearance with it - unless it is possible to do that somehow with a regular Maxis mirror?

yes you can change a pet's appearance with regular Maxis mirrors an Updated ones i tryed to update yours with The Sims 2 Pets Custom Content Updater but when i did then the Check Self Out option went away

O well its not like i only have one mirror in my sims houses
Screenshots

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Alchemist
#14 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 4:53 PM
COOL!! Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 12:11 AM
I wanted to have a mirror that it can appear like the normal mirrors like what we have in real life that we can see ourself in the mirrors. Is there a Hack for that or a cheat?? CUz I wanted to do that in one of my sims 2 music videos but I don't know how.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 1:12 AM
oh nvm i figured it out
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 11:42 PM
This mirror breaks the new "brush teeth" and "wash face" interactions that came with AL. Are you planning on updating this?
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Coolchaodude
This mirror breaks the new "brush teeth" and "wash face" interactions that came with AL. Are you planning on updating this?

By "breaks" them, do you mean that they don't work at all with other mirrors?

Or is it just with this one?

Either way, I can't really fix it since I don't have AL myself, but I would like to know so I can mention this in the instructions for the download.
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 6:26 AM
Yes - it breaks WASH FACE and BRUSH TEETH, but no other CC mirror I have breaks these AL features except this one - weird.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 1:32 AM
thank you for adding the "check self out" action, it should be on EVERY mirror, lol~ then would need a special pet only mirror. thank you :-)