Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bajoran Skins

by crunk_kitty Posted 21st Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM - Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 3:33 PM by crunk_kitty

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM
I know Rose Sims has something that would make a poor substitute. Maybe Louis/Rens earrings could also be used..

Great skin as usual. I am sure you will see some of my uploading Sims toting this one real soon.
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:22 AM
Thank for making Bajoran skintones. Yah! More star trek stuff!

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 4:09 AM
Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 5:13 AM
Very nice! Where is the hair from?
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 7:30 AM
Very nice skins! Now my Bajorans can finally have proper noses. And I'm working on earrings...
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:13 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 4:29 AM. Reason: this is not WCIF
Great Work!

Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:00 AM
I have to check about the hair the next time I load bodyshop, I'll let you know uploading the other skintones tomorrow.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:01 AM
PS: Thanks, everyone!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nixnivis
Very nice skins! Now my Bajorans can finally have proper noses. And I'm working on earrings...

Be sure to tell me when you make the earrings
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 3:56 AM
My neighborhoods are just getting better and better! What loverly skins you make. Thanks so much for this one. Now my Rommies can have real aliens to tortu- uh, to, er, exchange information with. Yeah, that's it. ^____^

I believe the hair is by Sunair. I can't remember her website (it might be something as simple as SunairSims2, but I'm sick and braindead at the moment ^_~) but I know she's at TSR. There might be a linky there, too.

*cheers for more Star Trek skins*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tika_the_ferret
My neighborhoods are just getting better and better! What loverly skins you make. Thanks so much for this one. Now my Rommies can have real aliens to tortu- uh, to, er, exchange information with. Yeah, that's it. ^____^

I believe the hair is by Sunair. I can't remember her website (it might be something as simple as SunairSims2, but I'm sick and braindead at the moment ^_~) but I know she's at TSR. There might be a linky there, too.

Glad you like these, too, tika_the_ferret haha and glad you are having fun with them enjoy! :D
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:29 PM
Love this skintone. I'm hoping for Cardassians next to help out with the tortur, er, information exchange sessions, eh tika

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maskeysims
Love this skintone. I'm hoping for Cardassians next to help out with the tortur, er, information exchange sessions, eh tika

The Cardassian ones were the first ones I've uploaded, like a month ago or something...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tika_the_ferret

Actually, I believe the hair is an old XM Sims hair, available here: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair08.htm
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AdmiralAeris
Actually, I believe the hair is an old XM Sims hair, available here: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair08.htm

Now that you've mention it, I think it is...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:25 AM
Thanks for the hair info!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 8:39 PM
Thank you so much! Your work is awesome, you make the game worth playing. I have resized this and some of your other skins to various body sizes, they look stunning
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jasonduskey
Thank you so much! Your work is awesome, you make the game worth playing. I have resized this and some of your other skins to various body sizes, they look stunning

You're welcome and thanks for liking them and taking your time to comment ^_^
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 6:03 PM
I'm getting unzipping errors on light, medium, and tan.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sonri
I'm getting unzipping errors on light, medium, and tan.

That sucks O_o I will look into it since no one else said anything...
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 9:56 AM
I love your skins!

That being said... I am having a time and a half getting them to work in my game.

I download them, and they show up in my game once, then sort of start to vanish. So I find myself redownloading them every other day.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spiderviveka
I love your skins!

That being said... I am having a time and a half getting them to work in my game.

I download them, and they show up in my game once, then sort of start to vanish. So I find myself redownloading them every other day.

That's very strange O.o I don't know what could be causing that...