Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Another Bunker Set

by Pixelhate Posted 21st Jul 2007 at 10:25 PM - Updated 13th Jun 2011 at 6:26 PM by Pixelhate

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 6:37 PM
Wow! Amazing concrete texture on the walls. How did you do that? Edited photos or was it done by hand? What artist's tools did you use?
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 7:18 PM
Excellent work, Pixelhate.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
Nice! Thank you

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Forum Resident
#5 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:42 PM
Love it. This is a cool set, my friend.

I'm tempted to see how it blends with your other concrete walls, actually. The floor tiles for the roof look really good, too.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:43 PM
To all: Thanks

To CatOfEvilGenius: a mix of photoshop techniques have been used. Do you want me to details them ? (via Pm then..)
Do you think a "texturing tips and tricks" kind of document could be useful here ?

To Dewshine: Lol, I didn't push "the conceptual continuity" that far..

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM
Thankyou for creating all of your stuff, PH. It's good to see something a bit different, and I've realised how difficult it is to find this sort of stuff now that I'm trying to write a story with a WW2 element. Well done.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:53 AM
Great textures and set, thank you :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM
Thank you, I love concrete textures in my game and these look great.
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:39 AM
I love this, thank you! I like the variety of walls and floors. It looks really nice in game, and my sims love their new 2 floor bunker.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 10:41 AM
I love your work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 10:00 AM
Thanks for this, I love all your build sets. They're coming in especially handy now I started playing Strangetown, I just built a nice little backyard bunker for the Grunts using this set.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 3:15 AM
Thank you! I love your stuff.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Feb 2010 at 5:13 PM
nice bunker ive been making a town of zombies and dont want sims to get eaten where did u get the sandbags

If once you don't sucecced skydiving is probably not for you. :)
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 10:22 AM
Link to sandbags is in the overwiew...

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:34 PM
Thank you ! :)