Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Knight's Outfits

by zoej Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 10:14 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:57 PM
Love the body builder knights
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:58 AM
Finally some medieval clothes for bodybuilders! Thank you for your fantastic work :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:58 AM
Great to see an upload from you again! I've been missing them lots!
These look great, as usual! Thanks so much! ^_^
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:54 AM
Pretty work ! Thank you Zoej !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Oh Lord how I love thee.... Its been difficult using the same knights in one hood, especially in the teen boys, Oh in the bodybuilders even AWESOME, Most everyone ran around in the same clothes not pretty....

Thanks so so very very much, hope you make more (especially the bodybuilders)...Oh an did I say I love these...
Forum Resident
#7 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 8:43 PM
Oh, thank you so much for your medieval uploads, and the variety you give to them! Fantastic!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 10:12 AM
Cool! I tried to find it for several weeks!
Theorist
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:48 PM
Ooh, Bodybuilder knights! Great - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 6:37 PM
Can't wait until the downloads work again. Haven't been able to get anything on MTS2 for at least two weeks. Great work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 12:40 PM
these are really cool thankyou
Field Researcher
#12 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:14 PM
I looked through all the downloads and I couldn't find "MESH-tig-am-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package" or "MESH-tig-tm-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package." Where are they?
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:28 PM
You are absolutely awesome. I have all your work and everytime I see your name beneath a new download I thank the gods of sims. I am hoping that maybe your next big clothing job is matching female knights so they can all be in the same royal 'uniform'. Looking forward to all your new work,
Shadow*
Theorist
#14 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:07 PM
Default 4 Knight's Outfits: Exact Mesh Locations
Quote: Originally posted by starfleetcadet
I looked through all the downloads and I couldn't find "MESH-tig-am-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package" or "MESH-tig-tm-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package." Where are they?

"MESH-tig-am-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package" and "MESH-tig-tm-tunic-short-alpha-boots.package" are in DP-Men-Peasant.rar at Post #4 (Clothes for Medieval Men) of The Dark Project.

"MESH-tig-am-bodybuilder-tunic.package" is in DP-Men-Bodybuilder.rar at Post #8 (Dark clothes for studly guys) of The Dark Project.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 7:31 PM
This is so incredibly cruel *cries* I love your downloads but it is impossible for me to use these because I CANNOT find the meshes! Even when the other person said where they are...Couldn't you have...at least...linked us to the meshes...oh please pleaaaase...
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 9:27 PM
I love the medieval stuff, but where, oh where, can I find female warriors and knights? I think I found one before but I can't remember if she was from here or some other site and I can't remember the file/theme name or whatever. I've even tried doing a "search" for "female knight" but...fat lot of good that does! Thanks for any help in this area.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 4:43 PM
Strangely I can't click the Thank you button - but THANK YOU so much!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 10:45 PM
the mesh page wont show up T.T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 7:55 PM
Banned
#20 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 12:48 PM
:lovestruc love your work
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:29 PM