Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1980s Movie and Music Posters

by Bethgael Posted 27th Jul 2007 at 4:20 PM - Updated 23rd Sep 2008 at 12:25 PM by Bethgael

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 3:17 PM
*cheers*
these look more familiar than I'm willing to admit.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:40 AM
The Outsiders, YAAAY! :]
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 6:31 AM
I am LOVING this set! I grew up in the 80s and still love all that good 80s music and the movies. I was a HUGE Outsiders fan back then, I read the book like a gazillion times, seen the movie a gazillion MORE times. I even went through a hilariously tragic teen phase of trying to dress like a "greaser" for about a year! LOL Thanks so much for bringing back some very fond memories and for this wonderful set! :D

"Thrilling to think, poor child of sin! It was the dead who groaned within."
~ "The Sleeper", E.A. Poe
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 4:23 PM
You're very welcome.

I ended up taping The Outsiders off the TV using Betamax--I watched it 152 times before I stopped counting.

Stay gold, everyone.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 7:39 PM
^Stay gold hahaha im IN LOVE with the outsiders!!!! we read it in school this year and its awesomeeee <3 thank you so much! i made a Dallas sim ahahahaha i think this is gonna go up in his room

Johnny<3 Ponyboy<3 Dally<3 Sodapop<3 Darry<3 Two-Bit<3 Steve<3
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:06 PM
Default not working
Damn, doesn't work for me , any help?