Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 801 times. | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Solved
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 11:59 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage
Default [Mac User] my game crashes mysteriously at a specific time.
To Whom may help me with this problem:

I played Sims 2 (from the base to Seasons) for hours and hours on my intel iMac with no problem.

Until recently.

On a household named Baker Family, the game crashed at about 1:12 AM (SIM TIME).
While crashing, it said, "The Sims 2 unexpectedly quit." I reopened it and played it again.
Again, it crashed at 1:12 a.m. (SIM TIME)!
I had to move the family to the bin. I put the family back to the same house. As I was loading the house, it crashed.
I thought the house was "infected" with something. I rebuilt another house. I moved the family back to the new house. Now it is fine.

Next, on another household named Bate Family, it crashed at 1:59 p.m. after playing it for several hours (MY TIME).
I tried it again, and it crashed again at 1:59 p.m.

Now, I don't want to move the family to the bin and rebuild another house over and over.

I am open for your feedback. What is wrong with my game?

I would appreciate your help very much. I would really appreciate it so much.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 2:24 AM
sounds like a neghborhood coruption or mayb an item corruption, try a new neghborhood, with basci items, then see what happens
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 3:48 AM
Dear lizmov,
Thank you for the help. It made me think twice. Before I checked all my custom content files, I thought I trusted all to be good. But not really. I found a corrupted file after narrowing all the way to that file. After extracting it, the game runs well! Thank you.
Closed Thread

Section jump