Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gentlemen's Antique Linen Nightshirt

by Aligeth Posted 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:50 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:28 PM by Aligeth

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:06 PM
Very nice, looking forward to seeing more stuff from you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:17 PM
Love this and your female chemise too :D
Theorist
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:34 PM
Excellant - thanks very much! Its nice to see so many new items being released for our period neighbourhoods.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 11:13 AM
wow!!! thanxx a lot for this wonderful creation! it's pretty nice as a nightgown, but... with your kind permission i've already got some ideas to change it from night to day... hope it will be okay for you?!?

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ascarion
wow!!! thanxx a lot for this wonderful creation! it's pretty nice as a nightgown, but... with your kind permission i've already got some ideas to change it from night to day... hope it will be okay for you?!?

Oh, feel free...I will be happy to see what you create!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 8:59 AM
"Elegant and courtly, this ankle-length, full-sleeved nightshirt of unbleached, oatmeal colored finely woven linen features a handsome slashed neck opening designed to offer the slightest teasing glimpse of a shapely masculine chest."

Beautiful description for a beautiful nightshirt!

Could be an entry for "the Ancient contest "

just a suggestion

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 1:47 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 4th Aug 2007 at 2:49 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post.
Perfect! Just what I was looking for!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:02 AM
This is something our medieval men need more of and I would like to have this in my game but there is a problem with the downloads link

Getting - Unexpected End Of Archive - error message

Thankyou
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:03 AM
This is something our medieval men need more of and I would like to have this in my game but there is a problem with the downloads link

Female and Child working okay

Thankyou
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tomboy

Female and Child working okay

Thankyou

Hi there, and thanks!

Yes, that is caused by a little trouble this site is currently having with downloands and sometimes uploads. Currently there is a message on the top of the site which tell us:

"If your download finishes but is incomplete, please try again a few hours later or tomorrow. We're working on it still, sorry."

So hopefully you will get a chance to try again.

p.s. I am currently working on the boy child nightshirt. Then teens, and elders. Eventually the whole family can have one :D
Instructor
#12 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:42 AM
Aligeth your work is really lovely - the textures and the detail are amazing! I will definitely use this a lot. Thank you!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aligeth
Hi there, and thanks!

So hopefully you will get a chance to try again.

p.s. I am currently working on the boy child nightshirt. Then teens, and elders. Eventually the whole family can have one :D

Thanks Aligeth and yes I did get it to work this time. Look forward to being able to download the rest when they are ready.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 10:40 AM
Oh my goodness, this is simply stunning! I tend to use things like this in my fantasy/elven neighbourhoods, and my men needed some decent sleepwear - Thanks muchly!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 4:26 PM
Very cool! Thank you very much for this--will help with the RKC love Enblith's Challenge!!!

thank again,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 6:17 PM
It's lovely! Great job -- especially with the descriptions. You have quite a way with words <3
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:38 PM
Great job!

;
Forum Resident
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 4:28 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.