Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1 Hallhaven Way

by Alektra Posted 8th Aug 2007 at 5:11 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:58 PM
It's really cute. Every time I read the name my mind mixes it into Hallway Heaven. Lol. But lovely job, thank you =]]
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:57 PM
It's a lovely colonial house, with a nice terrace
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
i love it!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:38 AM
Very nice. I love houses like these; not to small, but not so big that they murderify my game.
Instructor
#6 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 3:40 AM
Good Job
I like this house as well. Simple and elegant.
Alchemist
#7 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:49 AM
It looks perfect, the right size for any sim family, and a very good plan. I like the sunken living room space and also the simple but lovely exterior decoration. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 2:23 PM
I downloaded this house yesterday and played it all evening. It's terrific! Easily playable, a good size and so pretty!! Thanks for such a terrific house!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 4:12 PM
Thanks guys! These comments mean a lot to me ^^

I am tickled - that was my aim, to try to build a house that could house a decent sized family, but which wasn't overly large or overly small. That was actaully my 3rd try at a house for that particular block in my neighborhood as (this sounds wierd) I was shooting for something that would look "good" in neighborhood view with the rest of the homes on the block (they are small 2 bdm but nice). Every attempt ended up way too big!

I do tend opt for simple outdoor landscaping as to my mind, its just that much less lag. I furnished mine and started playing it last night, it does play well for me also.

I think I will make a series of houses for this block, all about the same size etc, so if another turns out cute I will see if you guys are interested in it. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 7:04 PM
this house looks amazing, great job!
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 5:36 PM
Niiiiice ! =)
Thank You.

♪ Mother mercury -mercury-
Look what they've done to me
I cannot run I cannot hide ♪