Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Prince of Tennis school uniform set for boys (teen, young/adult)

by crayonsun Posted 10th Aug 2007 at 5:59 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thanks a lot~! This was just what my tenipuri obsessed soul needed XD
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 7:51 PM
woah..... :-o

day-um, you aught to have updated sooner!! I love it all! Nice going!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:24 PM
Nice job! I always like more clothes for the guys! :D

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:04 AM
Wahey! Thanks!

this looks really good!

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:33 AM
I love you! These look awsome. Great work!
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:11 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:31 AM
THESE ARE AWESOME.

Thank you so much!! Now I can make a Hyoutei family~! XD
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 6:49 AM
Is wonderful clothes. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 7:44 AM
Whoa awesome work! You really uped the ante, now I've got to work like five times as hard to catch up. Except I'm not quite sure what to work on now that I have just about all I'd need from POT (except a tennis raquet -_-).
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 2:33 PM
Thanks for the lovely comments

Izz35178: Somebody really needs to make that racket, yeah. >_>
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 9:09 PM
I love you!~ <333
Thanks so much!
(Did I already post before?)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 10:38 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Dec 2007 at 7:36 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post
They're awesome ! Thanks a lot ! Five stars !

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 4:58 AM
These are totally awesome! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:14 AM
This is a very nice set. Thank you!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:24 PM
Wow, awesome! I was getting tired of my old and horribly made uniforms... thank you! =D
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 8:39 PM
Ohmigod.

I love you. Will you marry me?

No, seriously - those are ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. Exactly what I needed. I'm currently setting up a Prince of Tennis neighbourhood as well, so these come in handy. XD

Thank you! *hearts*
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:18 PM
These are really great uniforms. So sharp and crisp looking... lol. I have no clue what a 'rikkai' is, and no idea what you are talking about in the descriptions, but they are fabulous. Anyways, enough babbling for now, but thanks for uploading the wonderful set. =)
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 11:58 PM
These are just perfect! <3 Exactly what I needed to start my PoT-only neighborhood. And so well done! They're sharp and crisp and beautifully detailed, and they just look exactly right. How long did these take you to make? O_o It would take me my entire life to even make ONE.

And, uhm... innocent request... I've been having a horrible time trying to find anything for Prince of Tennis Sims skins... Would it be at all possible for you to upload your models, as well? I'm sure a ton of people would appreciate it. <3 I know I would, for sure.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 8:51 PM
weeets this soo great! arigatou! my sims look supa cute in this ^^

your blonde sim also so very kawaii. you should upload him ^^

thanx from tokyo
Forum Resident
#21 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 5:38 AM
O_O.............. *can't talk*

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 10:56 PM Last edited by MsWashu : 9th Dec 2007 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Need to add...
I have been into POT non-stop for the last month or so and I love you for this! Where did you find the hair for your Oishi, Nyaaaa?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 3:08 AM
Ack, I'm a horrible uploader for forgetting to check my ONLY upload post for such a long time, so sorry. >_< And a picked upload, that's...wow.

Ophaniel - I've been thinking of uploading my models too, but I'm still unsure whether to upload them on MTS2 or a site of my own (which is still kind of in the making). I've made nearly all the boys but, a lot of them use pay hairs and while I agree with the policy not to promote pay stuff here, I might just pass trying to find suitable free hairs for them and upload them elsewhere. (whew) And yeah, these were a kind of a.... longwinded pet project for me.... kinda like the jerseys are turning out to be. XD;

MsWashu - After a long and fruitless search for a hair for Oishi, I ended up tweaking an existing mesh in Milkshape for my own use. :/ Unfortunately the mesh was neither mine nor Maxis's, so I can't really upload it.

Everyone else, thanks for the thanks and fuzzy feelings ^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 1:35 PM
hmm does the whole set includes hairstyle and colour?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 4:26 PM
augustxd - No, these are only the outfits, no sims or such content are included.
Page 1 of 2