Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Little Boy's Antique Linen Nightshirt

by Aligeth Posted 12th Aug 2007 at 10:19 PM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 11:25 PM by Aligeth : typo

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 10:50 PM
Woohoo! Another addition to the nightshirt set, eh? ^_^
I was wondering, would it be possible for you to do one of these for the Bodybuilder by marvine and beosboxboy? That would be absolutely wonderful!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:27 PM
Love these nightshirts :D, would also love to see them for warlokk's ren and rio girls
Forum Resident
#4 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 11:44 PM
I love these nightshirts you're making. There's a lot of possibilities with the meshes.
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 12:15 AM
Fabulous! Thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 4:41 AM
Thank you! I love this set - the details are so beautifully done.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 6:11 PM
anyone else getting file corrupt when you open this file? I have been downloading all morning so I know its not my program and I have the girl version of this beautiful gown. I keep trying but I get the same message ;/ thanks for beautiful work!! I only play medieval sims on my game and this is a great addition
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SweetTart
anyone else getting file corrupt when you open this file? I have been downloading all morning so I know its not my program and I have the girl version of this beautiful gown. I keep trying but I get the same message ;/ thanks for beautiful work!! I only play medieval sims on my game and this is a great addition

Hi there, I hope by now the problem was worked itself out.

In the meantime, I tried it myself just now by downloading, unzipping, and placing the two files my downloads folder. Went into the game and had a little boy put on the nightshirt, and all was well.

Perhaps was just a temporary download glitch.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 11:54 PM
uh tht kida looks more like a nightgown than a nightshirt :P
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 2:59 PM
I have all of your AMAZING nightshirts!!! I LOVE them all! I was just wondering if it was possible to make a teen boy one? My Midlevel simmies all have their beautiful sleepgowns, but the teen boy.... he is out of place! LOL

Also... could you possibly, maybe make a peasant/poor grungy set? That would be AWESOME!

Keep up the awesome work, You Rock!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Kimberly~
I have all of your AMAZING nightshirts!!! I LOVE them all! I was just wondering if it was possible to make a teen boy one? My Midlevel simmies all have their beautiful sleepgowns, but the teen boy.... he is out of place! LOL

Also... could you possibly, maybe make a peasant/poor grungy set? That would be AWESOME!

Keep up the awesome work, You Rock!

Thanks, Kimberly!

I have a male teen one in the works, meshing part. But, I wanted to try my hand at the Old Hollywood contest, which has eaten up all my time for the last month! Now tomorrow, I have to go and have surgery...blech.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 1:19 AM
Great nightshirts all around :D

By any chance can you tell me where to get the hair mesh your boy model uses? Thanks

I'm so old school, I believe Pluto is still a planet!
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:20 PM
yes, these are all lovely. Also, I second the hair.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 3:53 PM
Great job, thanks!

;
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:06 AM
way coo!! great upload man!