Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Radiant Eyes 12 colours & default replacements

by zoej Posted 19th Aug 2007 at 5:08 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 7:58 PM
Wow. I've had the defaults that I'm currently using for about a year or more, but these... It's time for me to make a change. Thank you for these gorgeous eyes.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
Wow! Great job! The eyes are fantastic and your male model is really cute too. Could you upload him by any chance?
Thanks for the eyes!

My invisibility cloak has fallen over my keyboard, but I'll be back as soon as I can find the keys.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 8:32 PM
I second that dwedwead the male model is very cute. I really like the fantasy eyes. Thank you very much.

just when you think....you forget
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:21 PM
I, too, think you shpould give the male model upload a thought. great eyes. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 9:34 PM
dito the model and the eyes are very nice
Scholar
#7 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 11:29 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 1:06 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Aug 2007 at 4:02 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
Lovely eyes - will be using these for sure! And agreed on the male model, he's rather dashing! :lovestruc
x

Do you trip on love?
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:07 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 20th Aug 2007 at 4:03 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
Excellent job on the eyes; they're very pretty. And as for the model. Oy vey. I'd love to have him, too!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:33 AM
Oh my gosh...these are gorgeous! Thank you!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#11 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:30 AM
Beautiful eyes! Can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing it.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 4:46 AM
Great eyes and great model, too! Looks like you better upload him since he became quite popular. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:14 AM
hey, that model in the picture look a lot like a person I know except for the eyes is bigger, may I be able to download it sometime in the future? please.

Thanks for sharing all your beautiful creations!

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:20 AM
Very pretty eyes, but beautiful model. I'd love to have him, and I don't download sims themselfs often.
Scholar
#15 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 10:37 AM
These are really nice!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 5:09 AM
I love all of your creations, and these eyes are absolutely beautiful. Already I want to use them on all my sims. With regards to the default set, I'm hoping you could tell me which of the two browns is used, and whether the defaults include alien or vampire eyes.

Thank you for these beautiful eyes
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 11:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PageofCoins
I love all of your creations, and these eyes are absolutely beautiful. Already I want to use them on all my sims. With regards to the default set, I'm hoping you could tell me which of the two browns is used, and whether the defaults include alien or vampire eyes.

Thank you for these beautiful eyes

The default eyes are only maxis colors. Brown, blue, green, gray, and dark blue.

My invisibility cloak has fallen over my keyboard, but I'll be back as soon as I can find the keys.
Scholar
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:23 PM
Nice job !! Thanks zoej !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
These eyes are beyond gorgeous and are now the only ones I use in game, thank you! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 3:51 AM
absolutely stunning...these are definately going to be my defaults

What a lovely way to burn
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 5:30 AM
These are so gorgeous. Thank you!!!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 7:01 PM
I'm trying to figure how to install these lovely default replacement eyes, would anyone mind helping me?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 10:59 PM
OMG! These are beautifull!! I also love ur male model! Fantastic!!

"You Don't Know What Ya Got, Till It's Gone"
-Fort Minor, Where'd You Go

§♀♪♥Joe's Girl Forever♥♪♀§
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:59 PM
These are the prettiest eyes I have in game, I always use them. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#25 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 9:44 PM
Thank you, zoej!
Page 1 of 2