Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Disney Princesses- Boxer Jammies for your Real Little Girls

by Phaenoh Posted 30th Aug 2007 at 5:08 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2008 at 1:00 AM by Phaenoh

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 12:14 AM
Phaenoh, these are so cute. I love them! Thanks.
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 2:26 AM
They are adorable. Thank you for making them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 8:39 AM
They are OK. But I`m afraid your title doesn`t make sense since any Real Little Girl - as my Daughter - won`t be able to use them : just sim girls will be able to - and sims aren`t real...
Thanks for sharing your job.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:55 AM
The title came from a previous series I had done. Underwear that wasn't boycut in my opinion, was what 'real little girls' were wearing so their sim versions should too. I kept the title so users who like my items can search for one of my uploads and find related things that might also be of interest to them.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 11:59 PM
Anyway underwear that waren't boycut aren´t for 'real little girls'... but "girlcut". It`s even a logic question. So, as I told you, the title and the definition aren`t correct at all and it`s always nice to make them right in order to not get people confused... since, as I told you, "real little girls" - funny since I used this expression in my thread title you have kindly posted a little time ago - aren´t able to use these PJs... just sim ones which aren`t real... so, strictly speaking your PJs are "sims 'girlcut' ".
Fine recolors, thanks for sharing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 12:52 AM
I don't want to get into an argument about this, but you are the only person to seem to have a problem with the title, and 'logically' of course they are for sim kids, this entire website is downloads for sims. Please, can we drop this?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 11:12 PM
Anyway, even if people "drop this" even getting confused or enjoying themselves with the situation, Sims aren`t real so it`s not correct.
Well, as it`s not my job, I won`t try to help anymore.
But I`m used to saying thank you for everything someone does so thank you for sharing your OK recolors.
Bye.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:45 PM
Bela!!!! I love the beauty and the beast.
Thank you for this idea!

Forever young...
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 9:13 AM
Ahh!! Cute! I just want to hug Freya! Anyway, it's lovely, looks comfy and something I would wear if I were my sim.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 7:04 PM
i would love jammies like these they are so cute!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 6:08 PM
Yeeek! This,Phaenoh,is why you are one of my favorite creators. What on EARTH was maxis thinking with half the content they put in the game. My sister was complaining just yesterday about maxis kid's pj's. Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 9:44 AM
Title's great and the pj's are great too, very nice work and thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 3:33 PM
Ohigawsh! There are ADORABLE!
Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 4:13 AM
Again, too cute. (And it's getting late so my comments are dwindling down to very little.)
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 10:24 PM
I like that you included Ariel and Belle, who are two of the more "unloved" princesses in the real world. My favorite is Ariel and my sister's is Belle and, well, our mom was always looking for Ariel or Belle themed stuff for us and could never find it or could only find one or the other in the background with two other princesses standing in front of her. It's nice that my Simmie girls can have what my sister and I couldn't when we were young.
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 10:51 PM
Really? My favorite is Ariel and my sister's favorite was Belle too!